Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 02-02-2014, 03:02 PM   #1
Rand Brittain
Bookmaker
Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rand Brittain ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus
Override Font Settings for Icon Fonts

I've put together an ePub that uses an icon font to get across certain unique symbols in places, and embedded that font into the ePub. This works fine on readers like the Nook when "Publisher Defaults" is enabled.

However, I'd also like to be able to let the reader choose their own fonts and settings for everything else. Is there a way to override the Nook's font settings so that this one particular font will be displayed while leaving the rest of the user's choices intact?
Rand Brittain is offline   Reply With Quote