Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-17-2011, 11:54 PM   #1
Lotus Eater
Lotus Eater began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Switching of title and author

Apologies if this has been answered somewhere else on the forum but I have not been able to find anyone with a similar problem.

I have Win 7 and have just upgraded to 7.45 from 7.43. For some reason now when I go to 'fetch metadata from server' the title and author fields switch. its driving me crazy. Can anyone help please??

Thanks in advance.
LE
Lotus Eater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Are you saying that fetch metadata puts the downloaded author name into the title field and vice versa?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert