Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 11-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Package not delivered

I just went to check my delivery status for the hundredth time. My Fire is showing it was delivered today at 3:00 today. I was home and it was not delivered. Called the post office and they say it's marked as delivered. They will have my local post office call me tomorrow.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
I just went to check my delivery status for the hundredth time. My Fire is showing it was delivered today at 3:00 today. I was home and it was not delivered. Called the post office and they say it's marked as delivered. They will have my local post office call me tomorrow.

Carol
It's either with your mailman or at the post office. My will mark delivered if she takes it home with her and she will deliver it the next time she is out my way.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 08:49 PM   #3
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's either with your mailman or at the post office. My will mark delivered if she takes it home with her and she will deliver it the next time she is out my way.
I don't think it was the regular guy cause my mail was delivered earlier. If someone else has it can they start ordering stuff on it being that Amazon already has it registered to me. I'm wondering if I should take my credit card info off of Amazon.

Carol
Old 11-18-2011, 08:53 PM   #4
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
I don't think it was the regular guy cause my mail was delivered earlier. If someone else has it can they start ordering stuff on it being that Amazon already has it registered to me. I'm wondering if I should take my credit card info off of Amazon.

Carol
Yes, you'll be able to sleep tonight. Only takes a moment to add it again.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 08:59 PM   #5
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCION View Post
Yes, you'll be able to sleep tonight. Only takes a moment to add it again.
Thanks. I just did it.

Usually he leaves packages so that's why I'm kinda worried. If he left it and someone picked it up.

Carol
Advert
Old 11-18-2011, 10:08 PM   #6
krighton
Addict
krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.krighton is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: sony reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
or with a shifty neighbor
krighton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 11:32 PM   #7
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Thanks. I just did it.

Usually he leaves packages so that's why I'm kinda worried. If he left it and someone picked it up.

Carol
He might have not left it because he was concerned it would picked up. It does say what it is on the sides. I hope you get it I would definitely be calling the Post Office first thing in the morning. Don't worry though! If it is lost Amazon will take of it.

Good idea on removing the CC from your account. I don't have mine set up for 1 click buying I just have my CC in the normal payment area so I have to use my PC for buying anything but it keeps any auto buying from happening.
Old 11-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #8
sadievan
Wizard

Just came. Downloaded the update. Now I have to catch up to all you guys on learning curve.

I guess the mailman scanned it while on route and the package must have slid in the truck. He found it when he got back to the office.

Carol
Old 11-19-2011, 02:23 PM   #9
weatherman
Addict
weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: (previous: Kindle 2, Kindle Fire) Kindle 4 WiFi, K3K, KPW
Hooray! sadievan has fire!
weatherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:36 PM   #10
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Just came. Downloaded the update. Now I have to catch up to all you guys on learning curve.

I guess the mailman scanned it while on route and the package must have slid in the truck. He found it when he got back to the office.

Carol
This is why I use UPS. Luckily we know how tough the Kindle Fire is thanks to Blog Kindle.

So relieved you got it though!
Old 11-19-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
Hooray! sadievan has fire!
This screen is absolutely beautiful.

I have an iPhone so Android is new to me.

Carol