Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

View Poll Results: What color is your Vox? (or the one you plan to get)
Black 30 52.63%
Lime Green 12 21.05%
Ice Blue 9 15.79%
Pink 6 10.53%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-31-2011, 01:24 PM   #1
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox
What color is your Vox?

I was wondering what people think about the color options of the Vox, I like the fact that you can get it a bit more personal with a standard color and it helps when there is more than one Vox in a household.

What color is your Vox? (or the one you plan to get)
blacknirvana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #2
blacknirvana
Connoisseur
blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.blacknirvana could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Myself i got the Lime Green one, like it - a bit different than a standard black tablet.
Advert
Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
shannont
Connoisseur
shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.shannont has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kobo Touch, retired Sony PR300
I have a lime green one on order from Kobo.
shannont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 02:26 PM   #4
Suzanna
Living in the past
Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Suzanna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Arc
I ordered one that was ice blue.
Suzanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 03:14 PM   #5
Graycee
Enthusiast
Graycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura aboutGraycee has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Aura, Kindle (2014)
I ordered ice blue. I wish the entire quilted area was a colour like the kobo touch. I would like more colour than just the little bit on the edges.
Graycee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-31-2011, 03:20 PM   #6
estelle58
Cat lover
estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.estelle58 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo, iPad mini, Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Aura
I have a black one with a navy blue bookstyle cover
estelle58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 04:31 PM   #7
cypherslock
Groupie
cypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of lightcypherslock is a glorious beacon of light

Black. Waiting for "official" Vox covers.
cypherslock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 05:25 PM   #8
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
I have a pink one on order! Kobo hasn't sent me a single email though so am wondering if it will ever arrive. :-(

Addendum: I checked my email right after I posted this and have an email from Kobo. They charged my cc so hopefully this means my Vox is on the way! :-D

Last edited by Marcy; 10-31-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 08:22 PM   #9
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Lime. I had the Jet Black, but that was a lemon and went back. Plus, the green's not too bad.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:03 PM   #10
Annibronte
Enthusiast
Annibronte has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Kindle 3,Kobo Vox
Black; because they didn't have any blue
Annibronte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:20 PM   #11
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
I ordered the lime green. I just thought it looked like a fun color. I think the pink would be nice, too.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 09:45 PM   #12
kikibay
Banned
kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.kikibay got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle 3G, iPhone, Kobo Vox
i ordered lime green to match my lime green laptop haha
kikibay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #13
blacknirvana
Connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikibay View Post
i ordered lime green to match my lime green laptop haha
Mine match my lime green water bottle, but im pretty sure im not going to use my vox in the gym anyway
Old 11-01-2011, 12:38 PM   #14
Fayt
Fayt began at the beginning.

I have ordered a black vox, and are looking for cover for it now
Fayt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2011, 09:20 PM   #15
GJSmith
Connoisseur
GJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it isGJSmith knows what time it is

I want to get the Lime...... thinking this colour might sell out fast
GJSmith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, blue, color, green, pink