Name:	work-002.jpg
Views:	942
Size:	241.7 KB
ID:	15674  
falight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2008, 11:28 AM   #2
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
It runs Mobipocket!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I have been trying to buy one since May. They won't sell me one until the English firmware is ready. Would you like some help finding more software to run on the B60? I'd love to get some info on what does and does not work.

Here are some ebook readers that are compatible with the B60's CPU. They might or might not work. Also, if you look at the menu on the left, you will see other software that is compatible with your devices CPU.

Tell me, does the B60 have USB Host, or just client? If it has USB host, then you could theoretically attach a keyboard. There is a version of MS Office that might work on the B60

I look forward to hearing from you.
Old 08-28-2008, 02:50 AM   #4
falight
falight doesn't litterfalight doesn't litter

Device: soribook B-60,PageOne,PMP-NF2
Sorry I'm late...

Now,Soribook OS is a little bit unstable...
Shadowing-Phenomenon occur...

DJVU,LIT,BBeb,ePUB.PDB...etc several formats is scheduled to support sooner or later..

First of all.. OS must be stabilized..
Old 08-28-2008, 03:20 AM   #5
falight
falight doesn't litterfalight doesn't litter

Device: soribook B-60,PageOne,PMP-NF2
[Soribook] Ereader Pro test--> a little bit...unstable

I don't know How to use this App. (I'm not Palm user)

tried Several times...include other dll...But...sigh

I eMailed this problem and made a request about installations.

Now I'm wating for answers.
I don't wanna lay a burden on Soribook(Diginaru co)..Because they are busy making a custom-Firmware now.

We'll see.....

More Info...my blog(korean language....sorry)
Only Just look a round...Photos..

http://blog.naver.com/falight
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	100_2076.JPG
Views:	329
Size:	223.4 KB
ID:	15700   Click image for larger version

Name:	02.JPG
Views:	314
Size:	390.1 KB
ID:	15701   Click image for larger version

Name:	03.JPG
Views:	334
Size:	283.3 KB
ID:	15702  

Last edited by falight; 08-28-2008 at 03:33 AM.
Advert
Old 08-28-2008, 08:32 AM   #6
igorsk
Wizard
igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.igorsk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500/505/700, Kindle, Cybook Gen3, Words Gear
Nice! But why is this topic in Lounge?
igorsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:46 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

The OP put it here, and I didn't move it because I thought it would be harder for him to find.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:59 AM   #8
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Vbulletin allows you to move a thread and leave a redirect stub in the original location. You can do that, and then delete this message.
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
I love OP. What a great guy he is. At least, I think so. It's hard to be sure, though. If only I knew who and where he might be. And why he always goes by those cryptic initials.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 12:23 PM   #10
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

O.P. = "Original Poster".

OP ftw!
Old 08-28-2008, 03:09 PM   #11
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I got the impression from his blog that falight is looking for a PDF viewer. Here is one:

http://www.hpcfactor.com/support/cesd/s/0090.asp

Click on the little symbol on the upper right corner of that page to download the PDF viewer.
Old 08-28-2008, 03:24 PM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
Vbulletin allows you to move a thread and leave a redirect stub in the original location. You can do that, and then delete this message.
When I move a thread, I leave an expiring redirect.

And to be on topic, when do they think they may start working on an English firmware?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #13
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
[thread unhijacked. move along]

Last edited by vivaldirules; 08-28-2008 at 04:29 PM.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:03 PM   #14
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Folks, please get back on topic. This is not one of those silly threads.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 04:33 PM   #15
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

I'm not being silly. The question came up why this thread was in the Lounge. I suggested moving it with a redirect, after which you (or any mod) could delete the off-topic post. Including this one. Your preceding post, and this one, are then by your message both equally off-topic and silly.

After reading and considering this post, you're welcome to delete it. And yours.

Tags
soribook, soribook b60, wince