Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 AM   #1
Schwarzenegger
Enthusiast
Schwarzenegger began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Apple Air
Calibre to Galaxy

I have just downloaded a Kindle app from Google onto my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 11.1 and with the download came one sample book which I can read and so it seems that it is in working order but when I sent a pile of books from Calibre on my desktop computer to my Galaxy they are all sent to my device according to Calibre but I cannot see them in Kindle on my device. What has gone wrong ? Help!!!

Schwarzenegger
Schwarzenegger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:36 PM   #2
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note. The Kindle for Android app expects to find Calibre-sent mobi, azw, azw3 etc. in directory /sdcard/kindle/

You might also like to take a look at the Calibre Companion app in the Google Play Store. It's not a pre-requisite but it does make copying and managing Calibre books very easy on Android devices.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I have a Samsung Galaxy Note. The Kindle for Android app expects to find Calibre-sent mobi, azw, azw3 etc. in directory /sdcard/kindle/

You might also like to take a look at the Calibre Companion app in the Google Play Store. It's not a pre-requisite but it does make copying and managing Calibre books very easy on Android devices.

I just got a Tab 2 7"
Calibre Companion and Moon+
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #4
Schwarzenegger
Enthusiast
Schwarzenegger began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1, Apple Air
Hello Jackie.

Spot on! I found my e-books and moved them to the correct folder and Whacky-do there they were in Kindle. Thank you very much for this tip.
Cheers
Schwarzenegger
Schwarzenegger is offline   Reply With Quote