Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 08-26-2014, 10:59 PM   #166
Salgueiros
Eudaimonia
Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Salgueiros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T2, Sony PRS T3, Sony DPT-RP1
I am very happy to report that i managed to buy a T3 that was on promotion (i bought the lighted case + the T3 for just 100 Canadian dollars). I am more than thrilled .

I hope that for at least two or three years more i will not have to think about replacing my Sony's for something i think it is inferior at least at the present stage.
Salgueiros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 08:25 AM   #167
c-not-k
Enthusiast
c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.c-not-k could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony PRS 650, T3, Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by radius View Post
...Also the red just seems kind of more fun
My son's favorite color is red, so we're good.
c-not-k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 12:17 PM   #168
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
My son still uses my old PRS-400. The thing keeps on ticking.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2014, 10:10 PM   #169
roseprose
roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.roseprose can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Sony prs-950 daily edition
Sony had the worst service known to man. Customers sent their e-readers in for repair and never heard from Sony again. Worse than a sick joke, it was a scam. Call up their Texas office and be berated by jerks in Spanglish, then hear the line go dead.
roseprose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:20 AM   #170
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
The death spiral continues:

http://www.cnet.com/news/sony-foreca...hone-business/

Quote:

The Japanese electronics conglomerate warned Wednesday that it will post a loss of 230 billion yen ($2.1 billion) in its fiscal year that ends March 31, 2015. It also suspended its dividend -- the first time it won't be making a payout since it listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange in 1958.
Focusing on cellphones and tablets is not working.
The usual Spider-Man spike was only a blip this time.
And buying market share for PS4 isn't helping.

Maybe they'll sell the Spider-Man movie rights back to Disney.

Last edited by fjtorres; 09-17-2014 at 11:24 AM.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote