Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 12-21-2011, 06:57 PM   #1
Coralm
Enthusiast
Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

Device: Kindle
Post Broods of Fenrir: Urban Fantasy

Broods of Fenrir is an Urban Fantasy featuring werewolves as the main characters with an abundance of action and a healthy dose of romance.

Genre: Urban Fantasy
Length: 60,000 words, 210 paperback pages
Warnings: Strong Language, Violence, Sexual Situations

Product Description:
Shapeshifter Brand Geirson was raised to rule the Broods of Fenrir, but he refused his birthright. Instead, he killed their brutal leader–his own father–and walked away.

For hundreds of years he’s avoided brood society, until a werewolf kills an innocent human woman and Brand finds himself dragged back into the violent politics of the shapeshifters. When the two brood women who mean the most to him come under threat, he must take up the throne and risk becoming the kind of vicious bastard his father was, or let the broods descend further into chaos.

Book website
My web site

Last edited by Coralm; 12-21-2011 at 07:18 PM.
Coralm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #2
Coralm
Enthusiast
Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.Coralm knows better than to ask about the Gravitic Imploder Lance.

A bite-sized short story in the Broods of Fenrir world called "Feral Attraction" is available for free at Smashwords or for 99 cents at Amazon.

Also a link for my new favorite review for Broods on Goodreads. Tabitha said, "This book is seriously amazing, it made me remember why I used to be scared of werewolves when I was younger."

Last edited by Coralm; 01-01-2012 at 11:17 PM.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
Coralm
Enthusiast

New short story in the Broods of Fenrir world is available exclusively at Amazon for 99 cents.

A new review says, "If you like paranormal tales this is a good one and you don’t want to miss it."
Old 01-15-2012, 11:41 PM   #4
Coralm
Enthusiast

Tori at Smexy Books Romance Reviews says:
Quote:
Fast pacing and a cast of charismatic characters makes for an engaging story. Using an interesting mixture of Norse mythology and legends, Ms. Moore creates a world that is real despite it’s paranormal origins with it’s never ending power struggles, emotional rampages, and general make up. This world is not nice. It’s not pretty
Old 01-16-2012, 02:04 AM   #5
CalmApparatus
Damien Darby
CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CalmApparatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

1) I think the name is great. You definitely have a way with titles.
2) The cover rocks, the eyes definitely come across as the centerpiece for me, and is perfectly offset by the moon.
3) Neither of the links in your sig worked for me. Might want to check on that.

I will make sure to tweet, I wish you the very best of luck with this work. It obviously has a lot of passion invested in it. Truly a find for those who love this genre.

Cheers!

--Damien
CalmApparatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:12 PM   #6
Coralm
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmApparatus View Post
1) I think the name is great. You definitely have a way with titles.
2) The cover rocks, the eyes definitely come across as the centerpiece for me, and is perfectly offset by the moon.
3) Neither of the links in your sig worked for me. Might want to check on that.

I will make sure to tweet, I wish you the very best of luck with this work. It obviously has a lot of passion invested in it. Truly a find for those who love this genre.

Cheers!

--Damien
Thanks Damien!

The links in my sig don't work? That's odd, they work fine for me. I'm not sure how I could change them, they're using good BBB code. What kind of device are you reading the forums on?
Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 PM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
I just checked.

ALL the links in ALL your posts in this thread work.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2012, 09:10 PM   #8
Coralm
Enthusiast

Tons of Broods news this week!

"Feral Attraction", a short story in the Broods of Fenrir world, is free on Amazon. No idea how long that will last, so go out and grab it today.

A video review of Broods was posted on YouTube! "The great thing about this is that there’s such an eclectic cast of characters." - Thea

Broods was chosen as a Night Owl Reviews Top Pick. "I just was hooked from the beginning till the very end." - Missy

5 eBook copies are being given away at The Romance Reviews. Giveaway ends January 28th.

5 paperback copies are available in a giveaway at Goodreads. Giveaway ends January 24th.
Old 01-30-2012, 12:23 AM   #9
Coralm
Enthusiast

"Chance Encounter," a short story in the Broods of Fenrir world will be free on Amazon on February 1st and 2nd.

A new 5 star review of Broods of Fenrir says, "This is a story of loss and fear, anger, violence, and injustice; but it is also a story of hope, friendship, loyalty, courage and love. Emotionally gripping and almost impossible to put down." B. Sharp on Amazon
Old 02-13-2012, 01:36 AM   #10
Coralm
Enthusiast

I'm doing a five copy giveaway on my blog as part of a huge Valentine's Day Blog Hop: http://www.chaosandinsanity.com/1894...-day-blog-hop/ Enter before midnight on the 14th for a chance to win.

This week's review pick comes from Rick Gualtieri: "Broods of Fenrir is a fast paced horror-thriller with strong characters and lots of werewolf on werewolf violence to keep the story moving along. I greatly enjoyed it from start to finish." Check out the review on his blog, the Poptart Manifesto, where he tells you how my book reminds him of the 90s vampire television show, Forever Knight.
Old 03-04-2012, 06:00 PM   #11
Coralm
Enthusiast

Two new reviews to share!

Lori at Romancing the Darkside gave Broods 5 stars and said, "Broods of Fenrir is a beautifully written story that takes us into a world of werewolf hierarchy, savage nature and violence, but also shows us a side of loyalty, forgiveness, courage and romance."

Jennifer at the Bawdy Book Blog gave it 4 stars and said, "Moore takes our world and adds her twist of werewolves and makes it completely believable. She even manages to humanize them while still making them seem like beastly, savage creatures."