Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2010, 03:01 PM   #1
A.T.E.
A.T.E. began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kobo Aura H2O, Sony PRS-300, FBReader
Reading while charging

One of the things that I dislike of the Sony 300 is that it is not possible to read while it is USB charging.

Question: is it the same when using the "PSP" charger?
A.T.E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 03:06 PM   #2
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
I have nothing against the Sony PRS at all, I would buy one if they would sell for my price. My Aluratek can accomplish that, you can charge the reader in the on position.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-21-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
laughingdragons
Groupie
laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laughingdragons ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350 1 Pink 1 Silver Paperwhite Kindle
You can read while charging with the psp charger. I did all the time with no problem.
laughingdragons is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
prs 300, prs 505