Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 07-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #1
LornaH75
LornaH75 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD plus
Horizontal line running through Nook HD+ Screen

I haven't even had my Nook HD+ for a month and about a quarter of the way down, across the entire screen, there is a horizontal line. Has this happened to anyone? Any solutions before I try to exchange for a new model or will B&N just exchange for a refurb?

It is quite noticeable and pretty distracting when I'm reading e-mail and social media apps. I still use my 1st edition for book reading, have had that for almost 3 years with no problems!
LornaH75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I'd take it to a B&N store if there's one near you and see if they'll do an exchange for you. In store it will be a new unit or at least mine was. My screen had a defect and they exchanged it no problem, even though someone else bought it from B&N,com and had it shipped to me. Granted mine was a day old, and not a month but a month isn't very long. Not sure if it'll work if you didn't buy directly from B&N though (but it'd be worth a shot).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
horizontal line, nook hd+