Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 10-03-2007, 03:14 PM   #1
drogo
Connoisseur
drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
rasterfarian question

I'm running it in a VM (I know, no updates through a VM ), and while I have the full version of Adobe Acrobat 7 installed, I do not have the actual adobe reader installed.

There's no context menu option for it, and when I run it via CLI, it says there's already an instance of it running (even the first time).

Any clues what I've munged up?

Thanks.
drogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 03:49 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Sometimes there is a preloaded part of Acrobat in the startup. Depending upon the VM you are running it may "bleed" through to the CLI area.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-05-2007, 10:18 AM   #3
drogo
Connoisseur
drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.drogo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: PRS-500
Yep. That did it. Sort of. The adobe speed launcher was in my startup folder. I still don't have a menu option, but the CLI now works without crashing. No biggie, I'm in a CLI all day long anywhoo.

Thanks!!
drogo is offline   Reply With Quote