Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 02-28-2011, 03:16 PM   #1
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Post Question about Bluefire reading app

Hi Gang!

I'm becoming dissatisfied with iBooks. I know that many of you use Bluefire. I looked at the picture in the App Store, but it did not answer my main question:

In landscape mode, does it do 1 or 2 page view?

I want 1 page view because my extra large fonts are nearly unreadable in iBooks' 2 page view. It is only 1 or 2 words per line.

Even better, does it allow you to adjust the margins?

THANKS!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2011, 04:19 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hi Gang!

I'm becoming dissatisfied with iBooks. I know that many of you use Bluefire. I looked at the picture in the App Store, but it did not answer my main question:

In landscape mode, does it do 1 or 2 page view?

I want 1 page view because my extra large fonts are nearly unreadable in iBooks' 2 page view. It is only 1 or 2 words per line.

Even better, does it allow you to adjust the margins?

THANKS!
Landscape: 1 page.
Yes, you can adjust the margins. 4 or 5 settings.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Thanks for the info. After I read your reply, I got the app. I like it, because it is as good for epubs as the Kindle app is for mobi.

I now have to figure out how to get the books from iBooks to Bluefire. How?
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Thanks for the info. After I read your reply, I got the app. I like it, because it is as good for epubs as the Kindle app is for mobi.

I now have to figure out how to get the books from iBooks to Bluefire. How?
If it's books you've purchased via iBooks, I guess you're out of luck. As far as I know, iBooks' DRM isn't hacked yet.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote