Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 12-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
probably a stupid question, but...how do I search My Library online on B&N website?

This is probably a stupid question, but since (most of) my huge library of Fictionwise books has transferred to BN, I really really could use a search function in the online "My Library" on the BN.com website.

I hadn't bought many books from BN before this, so it wasn't an issue, but now I have a LOT in there, and it's almost impossible to find anything easily.

I suspect I'm missing something obvious, but I've looked all over the "My Library" webpage, and I did a couple of quick searches of the forums here too, but I can't find anything that seems to point me to a way to search the online "My Library".

Any help will be much appreciated....
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 08:28 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
If there is a way to do it I haven't found one. You get the 'Most Recent', 'Title' and 'Author' sorts and that is it.

I think B&N is competing with Kobo to see who can have the worst website.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-25-2012, 04:47 PM   #3
cgsmom
Addict
cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgsmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook GL4+, Nook GL4e, Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle PW4, iPhone 14
I agree that B&N website leaves much to be desired. However, if you download the Nook for PC app, you can search for books in your library. If I am reading on my PC, I like the Nook app better than Nook for Web.
cgsmom is offline   Reply With Quote