Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #46
Crowl
Wizard
Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crowl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, PW Signature edition
Personally, I thought the earlier books were better in the harry potter series, they had to stand as books in their own right and were more tightly written than the more bloated later novels.
Crowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 02:56 PM   #47
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Should I admit that I have #3 on the list!
If you wanna get tons of PMs...:P
astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-08-2009, 02:56 PM   #48
hallali
Connoisseur
hallali has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hallali has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hallali has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hallali has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hallali has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Es ist das PB 302, ich schiele aber schon auf das 360
I think it is a rather funny list because it is not at all what one would expect. (Internet-) Mankind got a friendly touch here. Most want to improve their sex lives. I feel it could be much worse .
hallali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 04:37 PM   #49
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallali View Post
I think it is a rather funny list because it is not at all what one would expect.
I think that's mostly because they were pulling the data from a single tracker. The sample size was really small, which makes most of their statistics meaningless.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 10:50 PM   #50
grimo1re
Geekette
grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.grimo1re could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Sony Reader PRS500, PocketBook 360
Well, I think that list is fairly accurate, even it it isn't representative. A good lot of file sharers care about sex, nerdy computer things, sex, fixing things so they don't have to spend money on a repair man, sex, being seen to be intelligent, novels with blood and sex, and sex.
grimo1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-09-2009, 08:02 AM   #51
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallali View Post
I think it is a rather funny list because it is not at all what one would expect. (Internet-) Mankind got a friendly touch here. Most want to improve their sex lives. I feel it could be much worse .
That's a nice turn on something that it's very easy to otherwise take a cynical view of. I doff my hat respectfully to you, m'lady.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote