Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 08-16-2019, 05:27 PM   #1
ilovedrawing
ilovedrawing began at the beginning.

Device: notebook
I Love Drawing

Hello there, we are I LOVE DRAWING. In each video we show you how to draw and paint. We don’t just draw, we talk about how we draw too. We teach you different styles, techniques and even chat with you about art and universe. The best part is that we make up stories about our drawings on the fly!

Dear parents, everything you watch on this channel is improvised; no sketches, no pre-production… Jeff just sits down, starts to draw and talk. (Of course, we do some editing to provide the safest and the best quality content for the kids ) We are industry professional artists who have 20 years of experience in the animation and the illustration industry. We know there is a “plethora” of content for children online. Our primary goal is NOT to get the most likes and views at all costs. Our goal is to present children with videos they can really enjoy and improve their skills; to teach them about drawing, art and the universe through improv stories.

Go to my channel: How to draw

Sample video:
ilovedrawing is offline   Reply With Quote