Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals, Freebies, and Resources (No Self-Promotion)

Notices

Old 02-11-2016, 10:55 AM   #15061
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone 6, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Kobo UK has a discount on the Kobo Glo HD - £20 off until Feb 14th. So now only £89.99.
Not sure how long it lasts, but it's on sale in the US for $109.99 with free shipping right now (they also do 5% cash back through eBates for people who use that).
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 11:14 AM   #15062
ottdmk
Guru
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Blackberry Playbook, Lenovo Tab 2 A10
Same sale ($109.99 with free shipping) on the Canadian site.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 12:32 PM   #15063
Susan A
Groupie
Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan A ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KOBO Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
I've been saving the email with the 90% off codes they're sending me. They keep sending me the same one so no wonder it doesn't work the second or third time.
Yes, it happens to me too. It really angers me. They are under no obligation to send me one, but if they do, shouldn't it be required to work? Does that fall under bait and switch? I guess it doesn't.
Susan A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #15064
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
I have a code for 50% OFF VIP Membership that I don't want. PM me if you'd like it. [as it's kobo no guarantees it'll even work. ]
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 05:43 PM   #15065
JudiL
Enthusiast
JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: google nexus
Anyone have a VIP membership? Is it worth purchasing? I also got a code of 50% off
JudiL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:10 PM   #15066
peachiekene
Fanatic
peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peachiekene ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo hd, LG Flex 2, kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by JudiL View Post
Anyone have a VIP membership? Is it worth purchasing? I also got a code of 50% off
I have one, but I only caved and bought it a month ago, I can't say for sure if it's worth it or not yet.

Thus far, it's pretty nice to get 10% off + stacking a coupon on top of it. I'm not sure I've gotten my money back from it yet.
If you purchase a lot of couponable books through them, then definitely.

Just realized the rest of your comment ---- for $5, I'd say it's DEFINITELY worth getting if you buy a lot of books from them.
peachiekene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:14 PM   #15067
zelda.owns.link
Addict
zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda.owns.link ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
Quote:
I paid $10 in September for it. I got three free ebooks with the free code they provided for signing up. So far I have cashed out one title on points, and CS gave me a price match on that title so I ended up getting paid to buy the book.
zelda.owns.link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 07:46 PM   #15068
JudiL
Enthusiast
JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JudiL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks I think I will get it for $5.00.
Old 02-11-2016, 07:53 PM   #15069
JudiL
Enthusiast

I have another code for 50% off a VIP membership. 1st one to PM me gets it
Old 02-11-2016, 09:21 PM   #15070
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
It mainly depends on how much you spend, but if you expect to spend 10 times the membership price on discountable books at Kobo in a year then you should at least get your money's worth from it.

I've already saved more than the $10 I spent on membership, and have accumulated enough super points to get a $10 book of my choice. (I also got a free book, but the choice was limited and I might not read it, so I don't really count that as a saving.)
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2016, 09:27 PM   #15071
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Searching ...
VIP membership does make sense in NZ.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 05:50 AM   #15072
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
How are people getting the 50% off code also has anyone checked to see if its multi use
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 08:51 AM   #15073
Hemmi
Zealot
Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Hemmi can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Sony T3, T1, PRS650, Nook HD, Kobo Touch N905
JudiL gave me her 50% off VIP code. I just successfully used it.

If someone else wants to try it, here it is UK5EEU
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 10:45 AM   #15074
melmac
Wizard
melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.melmac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS650, Sony T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
JudiL gave me her 50% off VIP code. I just successfully used it.

If someone else wants to try it, here it is UK5EEU
Nope no worky oh well maybe they'll send me one
melmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2016, 11:26 AM   #15075
ottdmk
Guru
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Blackberry Playbook, Lenovo Tab 2 A10
They sent me a "Come back" 90% off coupon, which worked. Yay! Although given others experiences detailed here I wish I'd thought to hold onto the code email...
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals