Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-10-2009, 11:59 PM   #31
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Hey, don't belittle the squid. He is a rising young star, a darling of the paparazzi, and can be used as a weapon. And he's very emotive.
I went to lunch today at a seafood restaurant and skipped the calamari just for you! Your friend is safe... for now.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 06:47 AM   #32
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by daffy4u View Post
@ montsnmags: I'm on the way and bringing Dylob with me. Got room for two?
Yeah, there's plenty. Would you like the spa at 34C or 36C (noting that the average air temperature is 30C, and humidity between about 70 and 90%. The pool's between 26C and 28C usually, and surf's about 26C)?

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 06:58 AM   #33
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
hi duck, i'm running out of feathers in my duvet....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:54 AM   #34
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Yeah, there's plenty. Would you like the spa at 34C or 36C (noting that the average air temperature is 30C, and humidity between about 70 and 90%. The pool's between 26C and 28C usually, and surf's about 26C)?

Cheers,
Marc
Is it really that humid there? How's your air conditioner 'cuz I don't want to drown breathing that air.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:55 AM   #35
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
hi duck, i'm running out of feathers in my duvet....
How much ya need?
Advert
Old 02-11-2009, 10:01 AM   #36
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

5000 from the soft quarter, please ....
Old 02-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #37
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
5000 from the soft quarter, please ....
That might be a problem. I'm an old duck and don't have any soft quarters left.

Maybe Dylob can help you?
Old 02-11-2009, 10:35 AM   #38
GeoffC

Quote:
That might be a problem. I'm an old duck and don't have any soft quarters left.

pfffft - passing the (d)buck!!!!
Old 02-11-2009, 11:01 AM   #39
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
I went to lunch today at a seafood restaurant and skipped the calamari just for you! Your friend is safe... for now.
Whew! Good to know, although it does have an entourage of big scary security goons following it everywhere it goes.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 11:51 AM   #40
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:

He has a few bits of soft, tasty brains left but they're already called for, I'm afraid.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:11 PM   #41
GeoffC

mushy peas anyone?
Old 02-11-2009, 04:24 PM   #42
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Are we certain this is the real duck and not an imposter? Like perhaps a Turducken? I'm still not convinced Monty is really Monty since the last time he vanished... Though in his case I'm still not convinced he was ever truely all there...

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #43
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjh215 View Post
Are we certain this is the real duck and not an imposter? Like perhaps a Turducken? I'm still not convinced Monty is really Monty since the last time he vanished... Though in his case I'm still not convinced he was ever truely all there...

-MJ
Hey ya little devil! It really is me... a she (no sex changes while I was gone).

You can tell it's me by the drama I'm already causing.
Old 02-11-2009, 04:37 PM   #44
mjh215
Guru
mjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametermjh215 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: None of your business
Sorry, the 'he' references were to Marc... I know you are a she-duck... (Not saying how...)

-MJ
mjh215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #45
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Hey ya little devil! It really is me... a she (no sex changes while I was gone).

You can tell it's me by the drama I'm already causing.
No Kidding! The title of the thread should have been "THE DUCK IS BACK ... AND THIS TIME, IT'S PERSONAL!" Welcome back, you cranky little waterfowl, you and your little Kindle too!

DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, puppy!, quack up