Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 07-02-2012, 01:37 PM   #1
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Including Subseries and Index in Epub Catalog

First of all, I love the catalog feature of Calibre! Thanks for this.

Would anyone care to share an already created template (or code with directions ) that would include the information from a custom column containing the subseries and subseries index data in an Epub catalog? I have tried to wrap my brain around creating my own and am getting nowhere. I would like to be able to sort my catalog by subseries as I can with the series.

Also, I have already created the subseries column and would need to update that column to include the template information. I have tried to double-click the column to do this but nothing happens.

Thanks in advance for any help,
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote