Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Legacy E-Book Devices

Notices

Old 07-29-2005, 05:31 PM   #1
KevinKiller
KevinKiller began at the beginning.

Brand new English Librie for sale

Hi,

I lost my ebookwise-1150 and after waiting for three weeks hoping it would show up, I gave up and ordered a Sony LIBRIE since it now had english firmware and user createable content. Well wouldn't you know, the very day that the Librie was delivered I found my ebookwise-1150. Needless to so say, the wife was NOT PLEASED once she found out how much I spent, and my only excuse evaporated after I found the 1150.

So what this sad tale means is that my Librie is now for sale. I purchased it through Japan-Direct so it has the 1 year warentee and I went through and flashed the firware to english, removed the internal books, and loaded it up with some free stuff from Cory Doctorow using Sony's Toolbar for Librie, Internet Explorer, and a lot of HTML hacking.

If requested, I can send you a copy of my Paypal reciept showing that I paid for it on 7/11/05. I received it about a week later, played around with for a week or so, and now I have to sell it.

I don't know if you'll be able to see my e-mail once this message is posted, but you can reach me via JohnSwanStone <<AT>> hotmail ++DOT++ com

J.
KevinKiller is offline   Reply With Quote