Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 09-23-2011, 02:09 PM   #1
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Recommendations for IOs Docks?

Any good ones out there?

Also, how do you use your Ios docks??
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
I have the Altec Lansing iMT325 that I picked up from Costco for $40 several months ago. I have several of them scattered about the house. It has very good sound quality (of course, that's quite subjective and YMMV). It's not fancy, has no clock or radio, and charges the iPod touch when it's docked. You can also plug any MP3 player into the AUX jack when you need speakers.

I have them in different rooms so I can take my iPod with me as I move about the house and not miss the programming I'm listening to. Despite the criticisms I've made about the iPod touch's shortcomings, it's an excellent audio streamer and excels in this area. Listening to internet radio, BBC broadcasts, audiobooks, and podcasts are my top uses for the iPod touch.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-25-2011, 03:35 PM   #3
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Thank, TM. You da man!
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2011, 06:55 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
I am also in the search for a good one but I will say DO NOT BY THIS ONE!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Cyber-Acoustic...f=pd_cp_e_pw_4

It is a piece of crap! Cheap construction and even crappier sound!
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote