Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 02-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #16
goldberry
Groupie
goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldberry ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindles (wife's), now obsolete Nook and Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorOhh View Post
And today it is down to $12.95.
looks like only for Black my sister ordered the mauve one and it was $14.95

I might order an extra one for $12.95 in case it does start to show wear.
goldberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:41 PM   #17
Derrin
Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Derrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Nexus 7, TF101
i paid £20 for the poetic case here in the UK and don't regret ut, at $12 it's a steal - go for it
Derrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #18
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
+umpteen for the Poetic case. I managed to get one from Amazon, even though they refuse to ship the case to NZ.

I used one of those convenience addresses in the US - Amazon will ship to the American address, and the convenience address then ships to NZ upon receipt of the international postage. In my case I used the service run by NZ Postshop, but there are innumerable ones available in America to help you get around this ridiculous 'restraint of trade' practice.

If you choose to go this way, check out whether you have to pay an additional fee to 'join' the service. If you do, it is an additional expense, which is OK if you are going to use it a lot, but if it is for one purchase it will make your case unnecessarily expensive. NZ Postshop provides the service for no fee other than the international postage. It does mean that you have to pay double postage - Amazon to post to the convenience address, then the international postage. However, if it is one of those things you cannot get in your own country...
Hopskinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:50 PM   #19
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
I got this for my N7.

http://www.amazon.com/FINTIE-Leather..._pe_p_t_1_A26X
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:02 PM   #20
AndrewJax
AndrewJax began at the beginning.

Device: none
If you are still looking for a good Nexus 7 keyboard case I can give you a good advice. Recently I bought Nexus 7 Aluminum Wireless Keyboard Case from uPlay Tablet. It's only 39.99$. It has 3 features and it's really good - good looks, easy to use. You can see it here http://www.uplaytablet.com/nexus-7-a...se-only-39-99/
AndrewJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert