Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-08-2011, 11:38 PM   #1
fe0642
fe0642 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Please, help with Table of Contents

Hello; Greetings from Venezuela. Could anyone help me? I´m trying to build de Table of Contents but always have the same problem (of course there´s something I´m doing wrong) because when I check the eBook after conversion, only shows the four parts of my book but nothing else. I don´t know what are the right parameters to get it.
If I posted this thread in a wrong topic, please excuse me…
I attach the images form my Pc...

Thanks again
Fe0642
fe0642 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
see the pattern where there is: chapter|book|section|part|prologue|epilogue

you need to substitute the actual words use in the books language
part and parte may have been close enough to find 1 layer of breaks
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-09-2011, 01:49 AM   #3
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
You might benefit from this sticky post on the subject.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 12:23 PM   #4
Ransom
Banned
Ransom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensionsRansom can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle-3
Never mind. I mispoke.

Last edited by Ransom; 08-09-2011 at 03:57 PM.
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote