Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 08-05-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
dafkanik
dafkanik began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Need help for an issue I have with calibre

Not sure if I posting this in the right place so if I haven't, I hope you will forgive this newcomer. I have been using calibre for awhile and had no problems. Now the program keeps giving me error messages after a few books and closes down. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. I ran the update. Nothing has worked so far. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
dafkanik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by dafkanik View Post
Not sure if I posting this in the right place so if I haven't, I hope you will forgive this newcomer. I have been using calibre for awhile and had no problems. Now the program keeps giving me error messages after a few books and closes down. I uninstalled it and re-installed it. I ran the update. Nothing has worked so far. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
'It is broken' is not a good way to ask for help

DETAILS
The exact error messag (or screen shot of the message if it all shows)
For long messages, paste in in spoiler tags (The Red X eye on the MR advanced posting menu)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert