Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 11-13-2014, 03:01 PM   #1
TMoses
TMoses began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Brand New Forum User

Hello everyone...I'm a brand new user and hope you guys can help me with some issues. I've a custom designed desktop running Windows 7. My reader is an early Sony, chosen because at the time it was one of the few that incorporated a memory card slot I use for music, hence the perfect 'Beach' book! I have an extensive library that I keep updating and re-organizing after discovering the Calibre program. iTunes for my music and Calibre for the books. What could be better?
TMoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 03:12 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

Please direct any questions you may have in the proper forum. Please take the time to look over our site. We have many helpful members.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2014, 05:52 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi TMoses and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote