Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-21-2010, 04:19 AM   #16
smorvan
smorvan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I am still interested... Were you able to figure out how much time is left on the Warranty (would it happen to be international as well).

Check your MP...

Stephane
smorvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 06:45 PM   #17
paperwastage
Groupie
paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.paperwastage is no ebook tyro.

Device: kindle DX Graphite
do you still have it? Will be in the Baltimore area next month so we can do it face to face

Heatware: http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=68020

Last edited by paperwastage; 05-25-2010 at 06:48 PM.
paperwastage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-26-2010, 03:57 PM   #18
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Toshiba Thrive, Kobo Touch, Kindle 1, Aluratek Libre, T-Mobile Comet
It is still available.
luqmaninbmore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 04:11 AM   #19
smorvan
smorvan began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Which network is it on right now (Sprint or AT&T)?

Is it still under warranty?

(Been waiting for nearly a week for you to answer the questions above)

Stéphane
smorvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 03:47 PM   #20
luqmaninbmore
Da'i
luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.luqmaninbmore ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It is the US-only DX. I do not know if it is still under warranty. I purchased it in February 2010 used. The DX came out in May/June 2009 and was replaced earlier this year, so you have a best case scenario of it having about 6 months left on the warranty and a worst case scenario of the warranty having expired (Kindle's have a one year warranty).

Luqman
Advert
Old 06-12-2010, 11:18 AM   #21
Mike_73
Guru
Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.Mike_73 is no ebook tyro.

Device: PRS-505, PRS-600, iPad 16GB Wifi, Kindle Voyage, Nexus 6, Razr HD
Smorvan, you either want the DX for its capabilities with the large screen or you definitively want the international 3G stuff.
Either way, jump for it or leave it be and buy directly from Amazon to make sure that you definitively get what you want....

I've been thinking about a DX myself and the price is ok for Europe (just right now it was 280Euro). Even 6" devices are around this price currently. Still I'm curious what the market'll bring this year (bigger screens, color???)
Mike_73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 01:14 PM   #22
luqmaninbmore
Da'i

The DX has been sold.