Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 12-04-2013, 04:47 AM   #1
donjon
donjon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
kobo aura last firmware not recognized by Calibre

Hello,

I just bought a KOBO Aura that I want to link with Calibre in order to convert my local ebooks in KPUB and then having access to the extra functions.

I re initiated my Kobo Aura Yesterday and it looks like that the OS has been updated. Calibre is now displaying a error message when I try to load an ebook into my KOBO Aura? it stating that firmware and database version are not supported.

Thank you

Eric
donjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:07 AM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The supported firmware version will be updated in the next release of calibre. In the meantime, you can safely follow the instructions in the message. They were to open the driver configuration and select the the "Attempt to support newer versions of firmware" option.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2013, 06:24 AM   #3
donjon
donjon began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
All right thanks for your response. I did it and it removed the error message. Do you know when will be the next release?
donjon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 07:36 AM   #4
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
They are usually weekly on Friday.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote