Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-09-2010, 11:36 PM   #1
comwedge
comwedge began at the beginning.

Device: http://www.machetegirl.com/ezines.html
Machete Girl Cyberpunk Ezine Free

Hey guys,

I guess this is the place to go to see how to get my free downloadable Ezine working on handhelds.

Love to get some feedback first of all on the Ezine which you can download from here:
www.machetegirl.com

Here's hoping most of you are into cyberpunk culture!

Ciao!
Comwedge.
comwedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 04:12 AM   #2
weateallthepies
Lord of the Pies
weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.weateallthepies is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Sage, Onyx Boox Leaf 2, iPad Pro
Nice looking zine, you should run some fiction in it.

PDF isn't the best format for a lot of handheld devices but something like this that relies on the images and formatting isn't going to easily translate to other formats.

Great stuff though, I'll have a read later.
weateallthepies is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2010, 04:28 AM   #3
comwedge
comwedge began at the beginning.

Device: http://www.machetegirl.com/ezines.html
Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah wrestled with the format but for the moment i think its best. Ipads should be able to handle it!

Machete Girl Comic is on its way but I will consider some other fiction thx!!!
comwedge is offline   Reply With Quote