Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #1
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Kobo Mini Sale

Apparently the new Kobo Mini is on sale for $50 for a limited time.

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/19/k...+International
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
ctjameson
ctjameson began at the beginning.

Device: iRiver Story HD
I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I will like how small it is.
ctjameson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 11:04 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctjameson View Post
I'm tempted, but I'm not sure if I will like how small it is.
It's great for when you're "on the move"... I have actually almost completely stopped using my Sony T1 in favor of the Mini.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 12-20-2012 at 11:05 PM. Reason: Darn auto-complete!!!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 12:54 PM   #4
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
I went for it - it's a perfect size and weight to keep in my purse & take to work for an occasional spare moment. It's so light, I don't even notice it, and the touch screen is quite responsive. All told, it is a great bargain.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 03:27 AM   #5
bcgirl
Groupie
bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bcgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad2-64gb, Sony PRS-T1, KOBO mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdesja5 View Post
It's great for when you're "on the move"... I have actually almost completely stopped using my Sony T1 in favor of the Mini.
I so love m Sony PRS-T1 but I bought this Kobo Mini on sale for only $49! I give it to myself on Christmas Day
I wonder if I will like it more than my Sony? I really like the cover and little reading light that I have for my Sony. But the little Mini would be nice to take with you on the go, I think.
bcgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert