Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 01-21-2012, 11:32 AM   #1
Belle2Be
Peace, Love, and Books
Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Belle2Be ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3(3g), NookColor
No connection to Market?

Hi, I have a nook color with cyanogen/Mod 7.0.2 on it, and its been sitting for a while unused, today I tried to start it and all that was fine, but I can' get in the market? It show the app options, but if I click on one it says "connection unavailable" Retry, but I do have an internet connection because i can get on the internet with it. Any ideas? Did I miss something that changed?

Also, do you know if you can get hanging with Friends and Cut the Rope on this?
Belle2Be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
oppy
Connoisseur
oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.oppy knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nook Color
Not sure exactly what's causing the problem, but I'd consider upgrading to the latest stable CM7 release and GApps.
oppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-21-2012, 12:26 PM   #3
taosaur
intelligent posterior
taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taosaur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Samsung S8, Lenovo Tab 3 Pro
My guess is you need to update gapps, and you really ought to update the whole shebang to CM7.1.
http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?typ...&device=encore
http://wiki.cyanogenmod.com/index.ph...Latest_Version

How you go about it will depend on whether you're running CM7 internally or from a card. From a card: http://taosaur.blogspot.com/2011/10/...ook-color.html
If you're running internally, you'll use ClockworkMod the same way you did when you set it up.
taosaur is offline   Reply With Quote