Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
Sony Reader Book Cover With Light for 34.99

Staples is running a deal at the moment on the Sony Reader Book Cover with light..normally 54.99, they are on sale for 34.99. You can view the deal at the staples.com website, and check to see if your store has any in stock.

When I actually went to the store, it was right up front, with the special price listed. However, under the displays for each Reader, it said something like "buy the Reader and get $20 off the cover with light"..so I was a bit confused about whether the sale price would work without buying the reader.

Luckily, the price rang up correctly (the cover was my only purchase), 34.99 plus tax. Pretty good deal if you are looking for this cover, and have a Staples in your area.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 06:19 PM   #2
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
I went to Waldens in Tulsa and they had bins full of a bunch of junk and all of it was 75% off. Amidst all the junk was the Sony book cover light for $18 and about 6 black leather regular book covers for $10. I grabbed a Sony light cover. Have been using it for the past week. Took some getting used to due to weight and looking through that plastic, but I like it now.
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2009, 06:48 PM   #3
gwynevans
Wizzard
gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gwynevans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 2, iPhone 6s, Kindle Voyage & Kindle PaperWhite
Careful, as there's the two types of "Cover with light" - the ones for the 505 with lightwedge, and the later ones with the lift-up light - are you referring to the same things, I wonder?
gwynevans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2009, 09:58 PM   #4
bossfan2000
Connoisseur
bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bossfan2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini, iPhone 6+, Kindle Voyage
The cover at staples is the light cover for the 300 & 600. I'm mostly loving the new cover. The light works great, and it's bright enough for me on the lower setting. But the cover does make it harder to hold in my left hand. Luckily I mostly hold the book with my right. Anyway, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well the light itself works on my 300.
bossfan2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #5
Mrgauth
Addict
Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Mrgauth has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: K3
The one I got was the $70 one with the light wedge plastic thingy made for the 505. I like it. Time will tell if battery life becomes a problem, but I am using rechargeable triple A's, so...
Mrgauth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert