Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > OpenInkpot

Notices

Old 11-14-2008, 03:31 AM   #46
rjh
Connoisseur
rjh doesn't litterrjh doesn't litter

Device: TungstenT3 Nokia770 BeBook
Thanks!

That was an easy and painless install, now to figure out how to use it...I like the fact that filtering is optional so I can either show a tag on books that are read, or only have unread books shown. Or make vast swathes of books disappear by only showing Favourites.

Simple choices that will make managing lots of books easier I think.
Old 11-14-2008, 01:19 PM   #47
quickhand
Connoisseur
quickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheesequickhand can extract oil from cheese

Device: Hanlin V3, Sony prs-505, Hanwang n516
You know, there's an even knewer version of madshelf that shows series names, and has three different file modes (folder mode, all files in location including subdirectories, and all files everywhere). You might want to get a hold of it, it's worthwhile. Also, take a look at the filters.xml file in $HOME/.madshelf/ - you'll have to ssh to the device, but there you can create your own filters using logical combinations of criteria. I'll be documenting the filters.xml format soon.
Advert
Old 11-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #48
lunohod
OpenInkpot developer
lunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toyslunohod shares his or her toys

Device: N516,V3,PRS505,iLiad,eSlick,E60,K3,K4NT,M90,PB912,KoboMini
This is the newer version:
http://openinkpot.org/pub/SLIND/pool...1-17_armel.deb

Series names will be shown only after updating the libextractor:
http://openinkpot.org/pub/SLIND/pool....1-6_armel.deb