Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 AM   #1
THJahar
Zealot
THJahar is on a distinguished road

Device: Jinke V2 Prototype
Adventures in Thailand

Well peeps, to cut a long story short, due to rampant cronyism at my workplace I jacked in my job and decided to go on a three month sabbatical to thailand.
And of course my trusty V2 went with me.
And as you can guess 9by my absence on these boards) I now have 2 months left of my little trip and have been using my V2 as a reader for the first month as I lay here on a beautiful beach drinking and eating cheap booze and foods, surrounded by beautiful and willing women.
And I have got to admit it's an environment like this that a eink device reeeeallly comes into it's own.
That long battery life, the crisp display (even in bright light) and the vast array of books i can store on the thing has made my sojourns to the beach a bliss.
If there is one thing that can sell an eink device is the beach, I can't count the times that people near me have asked the question 'what is that?' and after me giving a brief demo are now rabidly hunting down either the sony or the starebook to go and buy one (I couldn't recommend the V2 as it's unreleased)
I'm upto book 8 on the device and only required one recharge of which i've still got 2 bars of 4 left.
Ahh well....thats enough typing there's a beach calling my name...i'll see you all soon.
THJahar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 08:38 AM   #2
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Don't break that reader!!! Then you'd be stuck with all these crazy women, that is nasty, your soul would be on the line. Don't break that reader!!!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert