Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 05-14-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
Nook app for android problem

This may have beennanswered already but I can't seem to find the answer.

I am running CM7 off of my Sd card and when I load the nook app for android only 16 of my 276 books show up. I have moved the app from "phone" to "sd card" cleared it reinstalled it, and logged in and out but it still only shows the same 16 books. I'd there a way to force the library to sync and show all of my books. Or am I going to have to keep pulling the sd card and rebooting to read the books I really want to read.

All of my kindle books show up and only half of my Sony books show up in the reader app. I am at a loss can some one help.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikar View Post
This may have beennanswered already but I can't seem to find the answer.

I am running CM7 off of my Sd card and when I load the nook app for android only 16 of my 276 books show up. I have moved the app from "phone" to "sd card" cleared it reinstalled it, and logged in and out but it still only shows the same 16 books. I'd there a way to force the library to sync and show all of my books. Or am I going to have to keep pulling the sd card and rebooting to read the books I really want to read.

All of my kindle books show up and only half of my Sony books show up in the reader app. I am at a loss can some one help.
Stupid question, but have you checked to make certain that the rest of your NookBooks aren't in your NookBook archive? The archived books can't be accessed from the nook app.

Also a thought: sometimes if you download a new book (like a sample) from within the app, it updates. It does seem a bit buggy at times on my phone, though (haven't had trouble with it on my CM7, but then I use Aldiko and Moon+ mostly).
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-14-2011, 11:24 PM   #3
kikar
Zealot
kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kikar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many eReaders, One annoyed wife.
I checked and they are not archived.
kikar is offline   Reply With Quote