Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 03-22-2010, 02:26 PM   #16
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starson17 View Post
Remember ... vacation? Defined as: "leisure time away from work devoted to rest or pleasure"
For Kovid Calibre is a hobby and he finds pleasure in it. It is easy to see it is a labor of love for him.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 02:39 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
For Kovid Calibre is a hobby and he finds pleasure in it. It is easy to see it is a labor of love for him.

BOb
I was thinking more like a teenage daughter out on a date
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:19 AM   #18
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I definitely find it hard to achieve the degree of separation from calibre that a vacation demands
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 12:34 AM   #19
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
I definitely find it hard to achieve the degree of separation from calibre that a vacation demands
If your like many of us at some point during a vacation home sanity demands that you separate yourself from the family even if for a short time.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 PM   #20
solitaire
Connoisseur
solitaire began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Galaxy S5
@rtype: Thanks for this. Do I need to create a developer account in Librarything to be able to use this plugin?
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:43 PM   #21
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solitaire View Post
@rtype: Thanks for this. Do I need to create a developer account in Librarything to be able to use this plugin?
From the first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtype View Post
In order to use it you will need to get a developer key for librarything, see http://www.librarything.com/services/keys.php
Old 03-23-2010, 11:52 PM   #22
solitaire
Connoisseur
solitaire began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, Galaxy S5
Thanks. I am both blind and prone to selective reading!
solitaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:17 PM   #23
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
For the impaired......I see the plugin in version 7.3 Do we still need the developers key? If so, how do we add it?

Thanks....
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 07:18 PM   #24
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You dont need the developers key
Old 06-19-2010, 08:44 PM   #25
Debby
Connoisseur
Debby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enoughDebby will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook, Sony & ipad
Thanks - it is not gathering the series information. I have tried it with the "social metadata" checked and unchecked (is this necessary?). Also confirmed the plugin is enabled. Am I missing something?
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 08:47 PM   #26
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debby View Post
Thanks - it is not gathering the series information. I have tried it with the "social metadata" checked and unchecked (is this necessary?). Also confirmed the plugin is enabled. Am I missing something?
I may be wrong, but if I understand correctly there is no industry standard metadata entry for Series yet. I don't think you're missing anything, I just don't think it is an option.
Old 06-19-2010, 08:55 PM   #27
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

The LT plugin is supposed to be getting series metadata. As far as I can tell the LT server is down right now. (it's not returning valid responses).
Old 06-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #28
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The LT plugin is supposed to be getting series metadata. As far as I can tell the LT server is down right now. (it's not returning valid responses).
Learning something new every day, thanks for the info and the 0.7.4 update.
Old 10-02-2013, 03:00 PM   #29
ectoplasm
Addict
ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ectoplasm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD and H2O
It looks like this plugin doesn't work anymore, error 'no module named fetch' when trying to add to calibre. I see in the thread that maybe the functionality was added to Calibre, but I don't see it. I'm mainly looking to add the Librarything web link for books, as I get using the Goodreads, Amazon, etc. metadata plugins.
ectoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #30
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

The LibraryThing metadata download plugin no longer exists. The website owners of LT started trying to block automated requests, so the plugin was discontinued.

Tags
download, librarything, metadata, plugin