Notices

Old 05-02-2024, 04:33 AM   #1
bluepeter
bluepeter began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara
Hello

Hello,

I'm Peter and I live in the UK.

I learnt to read about 60 years ago, and have only rarely been seen without something to read since then. I've been using e-readers for (I think) about twelve years, and think they're wonderful. It's much easier to carry one around than a library

Over the years, I've owned:

Kindle Touch
Kindle Voyage
Kindle Oasis
Kindle Paperwhite

Kobo Glo
Kobo Mini
Kobo Libra 2
Kobo Sage
Kobo Clara HD
Kobo Clara 2E (my current preferred device)
Kobo Clara Colour (arrived yesterday)

Boox Poke 5

I completely gave up reading on Kindles about two or three years ago because the UI had, in my opinion, become so awful as to make it unusable. Of the seven devices that I currently own, only one is a Kindle, and that only exists so that I can buy e-books from Amazon that aren't available elsewhere.
bluepeter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2024, 04:50 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

I also gave up on Kindles a couple of years ago, having previously used them for 10 years. Now I only read on my Kobos.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote