Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Is chicken soup an abomination?
Yes 5 15.63%
Yes 8 25.00%
The blue one next to the fish 19 59.38%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2010, 06:02 AM   #151
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Mmmmmmm chicken soup!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 09:25 AM   #152
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Kenny, that term is sooo politically incorrect. I'm ashamed of you.

We're going to call it an herbal bath.

Just a long soak to relax the joints and muscles. Sounds good doesn’t it my little feathered friends?

And it’s vegetarian too. A little onion, celery, some nice corn, a few secret spices. You’ll love it.

Last edited by SameOldStory; 09-02-2010 at 11:03 AM.
SameOldStory is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 10:17 AM   #153
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
No No No ... warm baths only make all my feathers stick together! I get all clumpy. And it takes days to get the smell of secret spices out of my wings!

And -- before you ask -- NO! I'm not taking off my feathers. They tried that one at Marc's party and you won't believe what happened next!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 11:15 AM   #154
SameOldStory
My True Self
SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SameOldStory ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You're just no fun at a party.

Perhaps you'd prefer to just sit around a fire with a few friends?

We can even sing some old songs around the fire.

Old 09-02-2010, 04:02 PM   #155
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm not going anywhere near a fire, flames, heat sources --- whatever!
Heck - I wouldn't even trust you with a flashlight!
Advert
Old 09-02-2010, 04:08 PM   #156
durkinrobinson
Lovechild
durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!durkinrobinson rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindle
I'm not positive, but I think Chicken Soup cures everything. Even writers block.
durkinrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 06:38 PM   #157
SameOldStory
My True Self

Chicken soup is the FIRST EVER antibiotic.

Hay, durkinrobinson. Welcome to MR. And do you want to buy a high powered roasting laser shaped like a flashlight? Seems that I won’t be able to use it now.
Old 09-02-2010, 07:46 PM   #158
poohbear_nc
Now what?

No catching this chicken! Cha cha cha!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:00 PM   #159
kennyc
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Oh No not that damn dancin' chicken again. Get the rope boys!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:08 PM   #160
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Kick, one, two, slide, turn, repeat .....
Old 09-02-2010, 08:10 PM   #161
kennyc

Now THATS an abomination!!
Old 09-02-2010, 08:23 PM   #162
SameOldStory
My True Self

Hay poohbear! I just found a new game we can play.

Spoiler:
Old 09-02-2010, 08:30 PM   #163
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Silly SoS - I'd just dance out of that game - watch my tail feathers flutter!
Old 09-02-2010, 09:07 PM   #164
SameOldStory
My True Self

Poohbear! Are you in need of a job?

Apply below

Spoiler:
Old 09-02-2010, 09:11 PM   #165
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SameOldStory View Post
Poohbear! Are you in need of a job?

Apply below

Spoiler:
And YOU'LL be in the box? Great! Let me get my shovel!