Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-29-2009, 01:08 AM   #16
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I was looking at this yesterday for the Kindle. I'm glad we're starting to see texts like this, but this one isn't for me.

I hope Oxford's NRSV study bible comes out, or the Harper Collins one.
Gideon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 01:13 AM   #17
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
Does the eBible download from Crossway with the .Pub extension? If so, you might want to send them a message pointing out the problem. Could save someone else from your problem.
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-29-2009, 06:15 AM   #18
j1977t
j1977t began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
I have sent them an email telling them all the trouble I had to go through and were it not for the good folks at Mobileread I would essentially have a $15 junk file. I hope at least they tell people how to rename the file to make it work if not make the correction themselves!
j1977t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:13 AM   #19
mathias
mathias began at the beginning.

Device: prs-300; BeBook Neo; iRiver Cover Story; Sony T1
Hi, how the the evs work on the reader? is it usable with all the cross references and extra info? There's a whole lotta text on those (paper) pages and I can't really imagine how that scales down to a 6 inch screen ...
mathias is offline   Reply With Quote