Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-18-2008, 10:49 PM   #31
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
You don't know me!! You don't know how pathetic I can be!!!!
Oh goodie!! A competition!! I love a good competition!!

RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 12:34 AM   #32
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh goodie!! A competition!! I love a good competition!!

Oh can I have ring side seats for this one!!

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2008, 05:44 AM   #33
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
There are stranger things you can cook and eat...
http://www.nativevillage.org/Message...k______exc.htm
______
Dennis
not going to click. not even going to think about clicking. nope. not me. no way. and don't tell me about it, if *you* click.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:32 AM   #34
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
not going to click. not even going to think about clicking. nope. not me. no way. and don't tell me about it, if *you* click.
But their boiled, Zelda. Not nearly as nasty as if you hadn't done that, let me assure you.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 08:44 AM   #35
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've only eaten snake once, and I doubt you could now as they'd all be protected species.

I've nearly trodden on a rearing Red-Bellied Black, been chased up a summer ski-slope by another one, been faced down by a Brown crossing a bush path, scattered little non-poisonous White Lipped Snakes off a bush path, pulled my dogs away from a 9' Carpet Python, followed another up the hill on my Nan's old property, flicked a Sea Snake back into the water, kept a dead one in a jar of metho for a few years with a dead giant centipede, mercy-killed a Red-Bellied Black on the road (already half-crushed by a car, but still struggling to move itself), and, apparently, the current house use to have a resident 6' Brown around the back, though we've never seen him/her.

From memory, it tasted like chicken.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2008, 09:46 AM   #36
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryleejr View Post
Oh can I have ring side seats for this one!!

JJ
Why, sweetie, we'll build you a sky box!!
Old 07-19-2008, 01:09 PM   #37
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Why, sweetie, we'll build you a sky box!!
Ok I love a good armadillo/Duck/Cat/Panda Fight!
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:41 PM   #38
basschick
Wizard
basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.basschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
i live in los angeles, and i thought we were pretty eclectic, but i have yet to go to see a market that fits the following:

Quote:
Whether you've bought fresh snake meat at a market where snake is a popular dish, or you've skinned a snake yourself specifically for dinner, you won't find a snake meat recipe in the average cookbook. Snake is somewhere between chicken and fish in texture and flavor, and may be made to seem like either. This article will outline a recipe which is also suitable for bluegill, so the resulting meat will be reminiscent of a small lake fish.
basschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 05:04 PM   #39
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basschick View Post
i live in los angeles, and i thought we were pretty eclectic, but i have yet to go to see a market that fits the following:
How often have you shopped down in Little Tokyo?? You will find it at the stores there.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #40
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
While I love dreamers reply, I do believe you are a natural born instigator. I saw a picture of a lovely lady perhaps painting a picture, or eating a long skinny breadstick.
Where on earth did yo come up with your interpretation??
Hey, you look at "Draw a picture" tests all aday long and see what your brain does.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:47 AM   #41
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Hey, you look at "Draw a picture" tests all aday long and see what your brain does.
so that's your excuse...
Old 07-21-2008, 10:59 AM   #42
DMcCunney
New York Editor
DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DMcCunney ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PalmTX, Pocket eDGe, Alcatel Fierce 4, RCA Viking Pro 10, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Sounds like the old joke about the psychiatrist showing images to a patient and asking the patient what he sees.

The first picture is a square, and the patient says "That's a window of a bedroom, and the people inside are doing dirty things!"

The second image is a circle, and the patient says "That's a ship's porthole, and the people in that cabin are doing dirtier things!"

The third image is a triangle, and the patient says "That's a keyhole on a bedroom door, and I can't believe the dirty things the people in there are doing!"

"My goodness!", says the psychiatrist. "You're seeing sex in everything!"

"What do you mean i'm seeing things?" retorts the patient. "You're the one showing me the dirty pictures!"

______
Dennis

Last edited by DMcCunney; 07-21-2008 at 11:03 AM.
DMcCunney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:00 AM   #43
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMcCunney View Post
Sounds like the old joke about the psychiatrist showing iamges to a patient and asking the patient what he sees.

The first picture is a sqiuare, and the patient says "That's a window of a bedroom, and the people inside are doing dirty things!"

The second image is a circle, and the patient says "That's a ship's porthole, and the people in that cabin are doing dirtier things!"

The third image is a triangle, and the patient says "That's a keyhole on a bedroom door, and I can't believe the dirty things the people in there are doing!"

"My goodness!", says the psychiatrist. "You're seeing sex in everything!"

"What do you mean i'm seeing things?" retorts the patient. "You're the one showing me the dirty pictures!"

______
Dennis
wait a minute, this isn't the joke thread !

(heeheehee ! )

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, unutterable silliness