Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 08-05-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
exachillus
Banned
exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.exachillus once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Nook
Fixing justificiations?

Hi

I converted a pdf to epub but when I looked at it on my ereader I see it like below

"
The creation of anagrams assumes an alphabet,
the symbols
which are to be permuted. In a perfect anagram, every
letter must be
used, with exactly the same number of occurrences as
in the anagrammed word
or phrase; any result that falls short is called a subliminal anagram[citation needed]. Diacritics
are usually disregarded (this is usually not relevant for English anagrams), and standard orthography is to be used.
"

That is just a sample text. How do I fix this issue in Calibre so that it loks right in my erader?
exachillus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 10:00 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
See Read this before Posting PDF Questions
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert