Old 09-10-2012, 09:07 PM   #1
schooner1892
schooner1892 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Introducing myself

Calibre v 0.7.28
Mac OS 10.4.11 Tiger

Hi,

I had a bit of a hard time navigating the site after I registered. In going to Introduce Myself I seemed to be taken round and round to different sites.

Anyway, Here I am. Ta Da!!!

I'm excited to have my first novel, UNCHARTED VOYAGE done and formatted for upload to the different ebook retailers. And what I'm really excited about is the very last formatting problem that needs to be addressed, for which I'm eager to get to a Calibre discussion group to get some feedback and hopefully a fix.

Thank God (oops. Religious issue?) for Calibre v 0.7.28, which seems like the only reader/formatting program that works on my now apparently archaic OS 10.4.11.

So. With that I'll take a bow, and perhaps catch many of you later on one of the discussion groups. I just love discussion groups and forums. I don't think that I, my computer and all of my various, exotic, quirky and loveable programs could ever have existed this long without discussion groups.

Regards,

Rafael

Last edited by schooner1892; 09-10-2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: re-wording
schooner1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 10:13 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2012, 01:51 AM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2012, 09:16 PM   #4
StoryEnthusiast
K. C. Lee
StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.StoryEnthusiast ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone
Hi Rafael, welcome. Good luck on your UNCHARTED VOYAGE book.
StoryEnthusiast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #5
schooner1892
schooner1892 began at the beginning.

Device: none
StoryEnthusiast, ImogenRose, Valmore Daniels

Thank you. Nice to be here.

Rafael
schooner1892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert