Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader > Sony Reader Dev Corner

Notices

Old 08-14-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Arpadams
Arpadams began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 950SC
Where did my booklist go?

I had a bizarre problem occur as I was attempting to download an epub from the local library. I have been doing this for over 8 months now and have never had any problems. The book and purchased book "shelves" content have disappeared. I can click on the notepad, picture, status, etc, but nothing appears when I click on (or access through 'View') the those book shelves. The icons still appear on the left pane window and the actual electronic files are still in the correct folder in the Library folder within 'My Documents'. What happened and what can I do to fix it? The only thing that I know to do is to uninstall and re-install the software. Help!
Arpadams is offline   Reply With Quote