Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

Old 11-22-2012, 09:58 AM   #76
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If you can reserve the third post for me, I'll do it. Otherwise, I volunteer whoever has the third post.
There's no way I know of that I could reserve it so you could edit it. You'll just have to be Johnny on the spot (no pun intended) on the 20th of each month to claim an early spot. I usually put this thread up right after midnight on the 20th, although this month I had been working for hours on some graphics for the upcoming contest (animating some things ravenne had uploaded) and just couldn't stay awake any longer.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:02 AM   #77
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
I'll also third Nicholas Nickleby.
And that's a wrap! Poll up shortly.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:03 AM   #78
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
There's no way I know of that I could reserve it so you could edit it. You'll just have to be Johnny on the spot (no pun intended) on the 20th of each month to claim an early spot. I usually put this thread up right after midnight on the 20th, although this month I had been working for hours on some graphics for the upcoming contest (animating some things ravenne had uploaded) and just couldn't stay awake any longer.
Sounds good. If I'm third or fourth, I'll do the overdrive links. I wasn't planning on doing the overdrive links for Classics, as they should be in the PD anyway.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:04 AM   #79
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
Don't know if I've got to this in time but I'll third Brave New World. I think I may be too late though.
Yes, slightly too late. That would have been a good one.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:36 AM   #80
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by John F View Post
If you can reserve the third post for me, I'll do it. Otherwise, I volunteer whoever has the third post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What you could do is put in an Overdrive link that link to the message with the Overdrive links.
Damn, Jon. I knew there was a reason we keep you around. That's an excellent idea.

John, that's what I'll do starting with the first vote poll which will be up shortly. Just start your Overdrive links post, and I'll link to it in the first post of the vote threads. In January, I'll put the link to your Overdrive link post in the second (nominations) post.

And major kudos to you for volunteering to do that!
Old 11-22-2012, 10:38 AM   #81
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
I shall third The Man Who Was Thursday.
Quote:
I'll use my last nomination to third A brave New World.
Unfortunately the nominations are closed. Those would have been great, though.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:59 AM   #82
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

The first voting poll is now posted.