Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 07-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #31
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Zimbio Magazine - The Living Image

The Living Image - at Zimbio Magazine

http://www.zimbio.com/Kindle+Ebook+R...Kindle+Edition

This is a really neat magazine. Complete surprise that my novel was featured here. Click to see.
PamelaMary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 05:36 PM   #32
PamelaMary
Guru
PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PamelaMary ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hi Azara1203,

Thanks! Are you a reader or a writer? Just curious. I hope you enjoy The Living Image.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:01 PM   #33
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image at Smashwords

The Living Image is at Smashwords

Here's the link: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790

If you want a free coupon code, email me at: pam dot richter at hotmail dot com. I'll send it to you.
Old 08-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #34
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - now at Diesel Store

I just found my novel on Diesel - via Smashwords distribution

Pretty nice! Here's the link:

http://www.diesel-ebooks.com/item/SW...g-Image/1.html

Thanks for looking. If anyone wants a free copy from Smashwords email me at pam.richter @ hotmail.com and I'll give you a coupon.

Last edited by PamelaMary; 08-05-2011 at 06:46 PM. Reason: misspelled word
Old 08-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #35
PamelaMary
Guru

Review by author Douglas Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun, sexy, superpowered read

Take a sexy model, duplicate. Add in a nice old genius and two bumbling sons who somehow became lawyers. Stir in some spies and Japanese bad guys. You get amazing fun.

Pamela Richter has created an exciting read that jumps from the starting gate. She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action.

This is an incredibly fun read, that I was in the midst of reading when my Kindle died. I had to wait a few days to finish. It was well worth the wait.
Old 08-29-2011, 06:51 PM   #36
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - at iTunes

The Living Image

Available for iPhone, iPad or iPod touch

Image deleted - Allowed on post #1 only - MODERATOR]

http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/midn...51077497?mt=11

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-30-2011 at 06:55 AM.
Old 09-09-2011, 01:40 PM   #37
PamelaMary
Guru

First Smashwords Review

Review by: Elizabeth Mills on Sep. 04, 2011 :
The Living Image by Pamela Richter
A fun to read, nicely paced thriller, this book is well written and entertaining. I hope to see more from this talented author, and I suspect she will not disappoint.
Liz Mills

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790
This is the Smashwords link for The Living Image
Old 09-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #38
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - on Frugal eReader

Address to The Living Image on The Frugal eReader

http://thefrugalereader.com/2011/03/...-richter-0-99/

Thanks for taking a look.
Old 09-23-2011, 07:48 PM   #39
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - Smashwords

Here's the specific link for The Living Image at Smashwords.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790

The advantage is you can download to any and all devices when you buy the book once.

Anyone willing to give a review, send me a PM and I'll give you a code to get The Living Image free.
Old 10-11-2011, 10:56 PM   #40
PamelaMary
Guru

Review from author Dougas Pratt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, fun, sexy, superpowered read
By Jeffrey D. Pratt "Douglas Pratt" (Memphis, TN)

Take a sexy model, duplicate. Add in a nice old genius and two bumbling sons who somehow became lawyers. Stir in some spies and Japanese bad guys. You get amazing fun.

Pamela Richter has created an exciting read that jumps from the starting gate. She has an incredible grasp of emotions, humor, and action.

This is an incredibly fun read, that I was in the midst of reading when my Kindle died. I had to wait a few days to finish. It was well worth the wait.
Old 10-19-2011, 10:09 PM   #41
PamelaMary
Guru

Huntress Book Review

"[The Living Image] is an exciting and detailed thriller story which simply oozes with suspense and greedy characters! I especially like how P. M. Richter ended the book.-- Huntress Book Reviews

Amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Nook http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The.../2940011830273
Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790
Old 10-26-2011, 07:11 PM   #42
PamelaMary
Guru

UK 5* Review

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it

By Bookworm - See all my reviewsThis review is from: The Living Image (Kindle Edition)

I loved this book. A good mix of suspense, love and comedy. I really felt that I would like to get to know Eve. Brilliant.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:07 PM   #43
PamelaMary
Guru

Huntress Book Reviews - The Living Image

"[The Living Image] is an exciting and detailed thriller story which simply oozes with suspense and greedy characters! I especially like how P. M. Richter ended the story. -- Huntress Book Reviews

My publisher got this review several years ago. When I got rights back I changed the cover and put it up on Amazon, B&N and Smashwords.Amazon

__________________________________________________ ____________
Amazon http://www.amazon.com/The-Living-Ima...1408364&sr=1-1
Nook http://search.barnesandnoble.com/The.../2940011830273
Smashwords http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790

Last edited by PamelaMary; 11-03-2011 at 03:10 PM.
Old 11-10-2011, 06:04 PM   #44
PamelaMary
Guru

The Living Image - Author Blane on Smashwords

Smashwords Review by S.A. Blane

Review by: Shirley Blane on Nov. 09, 2011 :

This author skilfully blends science with plausible fiction to create an exciting and credible story. Waking up in a tanning saloon beside a living, breathing mirror image of herself, our heroine becomes involved in a dangerous fight. With the man who created her clone in hospital from a heart attack, only Sabrina can protect her newly formed twin from government agencies, foreign spies and greedy lawyers. All of them will stop at nothing, including murder, to catch and use this beautiful woman with a computer for a brain. In the wrong hands, she could be worth millions and they will kill to get her. As the relationship between Sabrina and her twin develop, they learn from each other and confuse all who meet them. Humour and suspense, love and passion, make this a story to remember. Having followed the two women as they fight the baddies and plot their escape, it would be great to read more about their subsequent lives. Pam Richter brings her characters alive, they are likeable and fun, even in adversity.

Link to Smashwords for The Living Image - http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/75790
Old 11-18-2011, 11:52 AM   #45
PamelaMary
Guru

Author Liz Mills review of The Living Image

Review by: Elizabeth Mills
The Living Image by Pamela Richter

A fun to read, nicely paced thriller, this book is well written and entertaining. I hope to see more from this talented author, and I suspect she will not disappoint.
Liz Mills