Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #1
Momo_Germany
Connoisseur
Momo_Germany began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3 (great!!) +DX, Sony PRS-505,-700,-600 (dislike!), iPad
Calibre only detects one of two memory cards (PRS-505 and PRS-700)

Hi everybody!

I've a problem with the memory cards, detected under Calibre.

Using a Sony PRS-505 or PRS-700 you have two Card-Slots: one for a SD-card and one for a Memory Stick Pro-Card.

I use both of the slots, as I have splitted my books into collections, some saved at the internal memory, some saved at the Memory Stick, some saved at the SD-Card so that there is everywhere enough space for my library to grow .

But Calibre doesn't detect both of the cards at one time. If I have both of them in, Calibre only detects the Memory Stick. Only if I remove the Memory Stick it detects the SD-Card.

Is this a problem which is known already and will be fixed with the new version?

Thank you, take care,
Momo
Momo_Germany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2009, 10:41 AM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
0.5.x and earlier only support one card. Two card support will appear in the 0.6 release.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-25-2009, 01:25 AM   #3
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
And before you ask or look for more info...

Version 0.6 is not yet ready. A beta version should be made available in a couple of weeks for testing. A full release date is dependent on the testing results. (I'm just repeating what I've seen posted elsewhere.)
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote