Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex

Notices

Old 07-19-2006, 05:09 PM   #1
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
My goodness it's gorgeous.

It's just so nice.

Currently reading 1632 by Eric Flint.
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 05:51 PM   #2
stinky ox
Connoisseur
stinky ox began at the beginning.

Device: samsung q1, iLiad
Lovely isn't it?

I can see that I will end up reading move because of it 'too. I'd read more strange. marginal stuff that I wouldn't buy as a book but which I'd happily download. I'll read more old classics that I might otherwise have missed. Anything that makes me read more and with a wider scope is a Good Thing in my opinion.

I only wish I was on holiday so I could loll around in the sun reading instead of Sat inside in front of the compiler!

We are in the process of converting our History of Llamasoft (so far) into iLiad friendly PDF, Looking quite nice so far.
stinky ox is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-19-2006, 05:54 PM   #3
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Congratulation. Now join us in the hacking corner. ;-)
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 06:16 PM   #4
Riocaz
Fulfilled but not by iRex
Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Riocaz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Far too many
I'm afraid I am severely unqualified to join you over there.

I have been keeping an eye on it though
Riocaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 01:39 AM   #5
High 5
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
High 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enoughHigh 5 will become famous soon enough

Device: Rocket ebook,Cybook, Hiebook, Iliad
Anything 'solid" that you know of that we can expect within the next few weeks, R2D2?
I am afraid I have the same affliction a lot others in this forum have, the expert knowledge of hacking an Iliad equal to that of a politican's knowledge about honesty...

Mine should arrive today.
High 5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2006, 02:01 AM   #6
R2D2
Mad Scientist
R2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litterR2D2 doesn't litter

Device: Zaurus, HTCMagician, iLiad
Quote:
Originally Posted by High 5
Anything 'solid" that you know of that we can expect within the next few weeks, R2D2?
I am no expert either, but I would not be surprised if tribble and co. wil come up with a PDF with links to switch the network on and off. tribble?
R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 02:05 AM   #7
pitcher23
Zealot
pitcher23 began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riocaz
It's just so nice.

Currently reading 1632 by Eric Flint.

Congrats on finally getting it. Now if only mine can make it across the pond.
pitcher23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 06:57 PM   #8
firekat
Groupie
firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.firekat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Quote:
My goodness it's gorgeous.
It's just so nice.
Great! For the price it better be!

I am glad that you finally got your order there Riocaz! Was it worth the wait?

Last edited by firekat; 07-20-2006 at 10:29 PM.
firekat is offline   Reply With Quote