Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-26-2013, 01:14 PM   #1
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Kobo Glo with Sleepcover

I have a practically brand-new Kobo Glo with the official Sleepcover. I purchased the Glo August 31, 2013 and will include the receipt. I thought I would be getting more use out of it when taken to work etc., but as it turns out I end up using my Aura HD for the majority of my reading. It deserves a loving home.

Everything is in excellent condition. It comes with box, charging cord and all the inserts. There are no flaws whatsoever. It's been handled with gentle loving hands.

I'm asking $90 for the bundle and will charge exact shipping to either Canada or U.S. PayPal would be splendid.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo1.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	114024   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo2.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	114025   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo3.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	247.0 KB
ID:	114026   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo4.jpg
Views:	230
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	114027   Click image for larger version

Name:	Kobo5.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	365.7 KB
ID:	114028  

Last edited by mr_nihilism; 10-27-2013 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Sale has ended
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 01:25 PM   #2
mr_nihilism
Always been the caretaker
mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr_nihilism ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O, PW2
Done !
mr_nihilism is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert