Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 05-27-2015, 02:20 AM   #1
crimedoc
crimedoc began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Tablet
Pdf to Epub conversion question

I have an e-book in pdf format (alas). When I try to convert it to EPUB, every line becomes a separate paragraph, which makes it impossible to read on my tablet. I know pdfs are hard to convert but any advice?
crimedoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 02:45 AM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimedoc View Post
I have an e-book in pdf format (alas). When I try to convert it to EPUB, every line becomes a separate paragraph, which makes it impossible to read on my tablet. I know pdfs are hard to convert but any advice?
Did you try the various options in here ==>> Read this before Posting PDF Questions

In calibre conversions the line upwrapping factor in the PDF Input settings is one of the things to try. Adjust by small amounts - if you overshoot wind it back a couple of points,

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
conversion problem, pdf to epub converter