Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 07-16-2013, 02:25 PM   #196
Anghirrim
Seeking for Graal
Anghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Hi davidfor,

I've just installed your plugin, will test it once I receive my Glo (a few days from now). But thanks for this very useful and amazing work!

Just wanted to know if you would be interested in building a french version. If so, I can help for the translation.

Regards,
Anghirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2013, 09:35 PM   #197
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anghirrim View Post
I've just installed your plugin, will test it once I receive my Glo (a few days from now). But thanks for this very useful and amazing work!

Just wanted to know if you would be interested in building a french version. If so, I can help for the translation.
Thanks for the offer. While I only speak English, I completely understand the desire for translated software. But, I have no idea how to handle translations in a calibre plugin. I'll have a look and get back to you when I find out.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2013, 09:37 PM   #198
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rethec View Post
If I look with calibre at the stored books on my device I see 26 books which are marked as "Read" and which are in my library. I have for example all seven Harry Potter books on it, all market as "Read". But just the one, which has the value 99 in the column "___PercentRead", gets the status "finished" through the plugin. I looked through the database and it seems that just the books with the value 0 in the column "___PercentRead" don't get the status "finished" through the plugin.
Ok, I don't know what is going on. Could I get a copy of the database? If you could do the debug log like last time and then take a copy of the database, I can have a look at what is happening.
Old 07-17-2013, 03:09 AM   #199
Anghirrim
Seeking for Graal
Anghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipseAnghirrim can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Thanks for the offer. While I only speak English, I completely understand the desire for translated software. But, I have no idea how to handle translations in a calibre plugin. I'll have a look and get back to you when I find out.
Good thanks. I'll keep looking at this topic in that case.

In case of you found something and I don't stop by, don't hesitate to send me a PM.

Regards,
Anghirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:52 AM   #200
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Version 1.2.1

Thanks to the database and logs supplied by rethec, I was able to work out what was wrong. I wasn't handling books that had been marked as read but never opened. This is now fixed in V1.2.1. The first post has been updated. The update notice will go out in a bit.
Advert
Old 07-18-2013, 07:57 AM   #201
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I think you left debug on by default on the Store bookmark data.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:57 AM   #202
rethec
rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rethec ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Thanks to the database and logs supplied by rethec, I was able to work out what was wrong. I wasn't handling books that had been marked as read but never opened. This is now fixed in V1.2.1. The first post has been updated. The update notice will go out in a bit.
Ahh thank you! This is something I haven't thought about.
I'm looking forward to your update!
rethec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:22 AM   #203
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I think you left debug on by default on the Store bookmark data.
Where are you seeing this?
Old 07-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #204
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Calibre job log

Spoiler:

Store Reading Position
Using Library AlfCrypto Python
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - start
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - options={u'storeBookmarks': True, u'rating': False, u'setDateToNow': False, u'backgroundJob': True, u'clearIfUnread': True, u'readingStatus': True, u'job_function': u'store_current_bookmark', u'device_database_path': u'P:\\.kobo\\KoboReader.sqlite'}
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - len(books_to_scan)=174
DEBUG: 2.0 Stored_location count= 174
DEBUG: 2.0 Store locations
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - start
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - about to start book loop
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Galbraith, Robert/Cormoran Strike - 01 - Cuckoo's Calling, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Galbraith, Robert/Cormoran Strike - 01 - Cuckoo's Calling, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Peter/Great British Budget Menu.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Peter/Great British Budget Menu.epub'
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Muto, Joe/Atheist in the FOXhole_ A Liberal's Eight-Year Odyssey Inside the Heart of the Right-Wing Media, An.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.0 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Muto, Joe/Atheist in the FOXhole_ A Liberal's Eight-Year Odyssey Inside the Heart of the Right-Wing Media, An.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Blake, Susannah/500 Soups.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Blake, Susannah/500 Soups.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, H. G_/Time Machine, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, H. G_/Time Machine, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, H. G_/War of the Worlds, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, H. G_/War of the Worlds, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, Jennifer/That Polio Season.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, Jennifer/That Polio Season.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wright, Clifford A_/Bake Until Bubbly_ The Ultimate Casserole Cookbook.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wright, Clifford A_/Bake Until Bubbly_ The Ultimate Casserole Cookbook.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sansom, Ian/Country Guides, The - 01 - Norfolk Mystery, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sansom, Ian/Country Guides, The - 01 - Norfolk Mystery, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/DIMANNO, ROSIE/Royal Babies.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/DIMANNO, ROSIE/Royal Babies.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Frater, Jamie/Listverse.Com's Ultimate Book of Bizarre Lists_ Fascinating Facts and Shocking Trivia on Movies, Music, Crime, Celebrities, History, and More.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Frater, Jamie/Listverse.Com's Ultimate Book of Bizarre Lists_ Fascinating Facts and Shocking Trivia on Movies, Music, Crime, Celebrities, History, and More.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Oppel, Kenneth/Matt Cruse - 03 - Starclimber.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Oppel, Kenneth/Matt Cruse - 03 - Starclimber.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Oppel, Kenneth/Matt Cruse - 02 - Skybreaker.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Oppel, Kenneth/Matt Cruse - 02 - Skybreaker.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Thomas, Peter/Not John Sample.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Thomas, Peter/Not John Sample.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bowman, Larry/HydroFixInstructions.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bowman, Larry/HydroFixInstructions.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Niagara Falls.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Niagara Falls.epub'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 05 - City of Lost Souls.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.1 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 05 - City of Lost Souls.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 04 - City of Fallen Angels.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 04 - City of Fallen Angels.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 03 - City of Glass.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 03 - City of Glass.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 02 - City of Ashes.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 02 - City of Ashes.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 01 - City of Bones.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clare, Cassandra/Mortal Instruments, The - 01 - City of Bones.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Project, The Autism/Autism Project, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Project, The Autism/Autism Project, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Orwell, George/1984.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Orwell, George/1984.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Onymous, Ann/Font Tester V2a.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Onymous, Ann/Font Tester V2a.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 07 - Sorcerer's Return, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 07 - Sorcerer's Return, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 06 - Sorcerer's Abyss, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 06 - Sorcerer's Abyss, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 04 - Sorcerer's Vengeance, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 04 - Sorcerer's Vengeance, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 05 - Sorcerer's Scourge, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 05 - Sorcerer's Scourge, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 03 - Sorcerer's Legacy, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 03 - Sorcerer's Legacy, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 02 - Sorcerer's Torment, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 02 - Sorcerer's Torment, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 01 - Sorcerer's Ascension, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Deskins, Brock/Sorcerer's Path, The - 01 - Sorcerer's Ascension, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Watchers, Weight/Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Watchers, Weight/Weight Watchers One Pot Cookbook.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Ace_ Milos Raonic.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Ace_ Milos Raonic.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Boyd, Hilary/Thursdays in the Park.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Boyd, Hilary/Thursdays in the Park.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Gordon, Andrea/Forest Kids.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Gordon, Andrea/Forest Kids.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hosseini, Khaled/Kite Runner, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hosseini, Khaled/Kite Runner, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Watasin, Elizabeth/Dark Victorian, The - 01 - Dark Victorian_ Risen, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Watasin, Elizabeth/Dark Victorian, The - 01 - Dark Victorian_ Risen, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Scrivener, Leslie/Train of Dreams.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Scrivener, Leslie/Train of Dreams.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Bryson, Bill/Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bryson, Bill/Bryson's Dictionary of Troublesome Words.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/French, Dawn/Dear Fatty.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/French, Dawn/Dear Fatty.epub'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Goldacre, Ben/Bad Science.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.2 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Goldacre, Ben/Bad Science.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Coyle, Jim/Madam Premier.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Coyle, Jim/Madam Premier.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 01 - Angels and Demons.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 01 - Angels and Demons.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 03 - Lost Symbol, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 03 - Lost Symbol, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 04 - Inferno_.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 04 - Inferno_.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/DIEBEL, LINDA & CASEY, LIAM/Marineland_ Inside the controversy.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/DIEBEL, LINDA & CASEY, LIAM/Marineland_ Inside the controversy.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Elton, Sarah/Consumed.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Elton, Sarah/Consumed.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Henry, Michele/Seals.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Henry, Michele/Seals.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Goldacre, Ben/Bad Pharma.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Goldacre, Ben/Bad Pharma.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 01 - Only Time Will Tell.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 01 - Only Time Will Tell.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 03 - Best Kept Secret.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 03 - Best Kept Secret.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 02 - Sins of the Father, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Archer, Jeffrey/Clifton Chronicles, The - 02 - Sins of the Father, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Steinberg, Neil/You Were Never in Chicago.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Steinberg, Neil/You Were Never in Chicago.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Lindy, Woodhead/Shopping, Seduction & Mr. Selfridge.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Lindy, Woodhead/Shopping, Seduction & Mr. Selfridge.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/http___www.grabmybooks.com/Undercover at the Tar Sands.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/http___www.grabmybooks.com/Undercover at the Tar Sands.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Schwartz, Evan I_/Finding Oz_ How L. Frank Baum Discovered the Great American Story.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Schwartz, Evan I_/Finding Oz_ How L. Frank Baum Discovered the Great American Story.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Penn, J.F_/Sins of Temptation.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Penn, J.F_/Sins of Temptation.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/http___www.grabmybooks.com/Global Warming's Terrifying New Math.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/http___www.grabmybooks.com/Global Warming's Terrifying New Math.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul & Hall, Joseph & Hunter & Hall/Maple Leafs.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul & Hall, Joseph & Hunter & Hall/Maple Leafs.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/McKibben, Bill/Eaarth_ Making a Life on a Tough New Planet.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/McKibben, Bill/Eaarth_ Making a Life on a Tough New Planet.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sawyer, Robert J_/Illegal Alien.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sawyer, Robert J_/Illegal Alien.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Menon, Vinay/RUSH_ An Oral History.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Menon, Vinay/RUSH_ An Oral History.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sawyer, Robert/Terminal Experiment, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sawyer, Robert/Terminal Experiment, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul/Life After Life_ The Story of Wayne Ford, Rehabilitated Teenage Murderer.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul/Life After Life_ The Story of Wayne Ford, Rehabilitated Teenage Murderer.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hiaasen, Carl/Mick Stranahan - 01 - Skin Tight.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hiaasen, Carl/Mick Stranahan - 01 - Skin Tight.epub'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hiaasen, Carl/Mick Stranahan - 02 - Skinny Dip.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.3 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hiaasen, Carl/Mick Stranahan - 02 - Skinny Dip.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Delacourt, Susan/Justin Trudeau_ Can he bring the Liberal Party back to life_.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Delacourt, Susan/Justin Trudeau_ Can he bring the Liberal Party back to life_.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Elton, Sarah/Locavore_ From Farmers' Fields to Rooftop Gardens-How Canadians Are Changing the Way We Eat.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Elton, Sarah/Locavore_ From Farmers' Fields to Rooftop Gardens-How Canadians Are Changing the Way We Eat.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Masefield, John/Kay Harker - 02 - Box of Delights, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Masefield, John/Kay Harker - 02 - Box of Delights, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Masefield, John/Kay Harker - 01 - Midnight Folk, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Masefield, John/Kay Harker - 01 - Midnight Folk, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/DIMANNO, ROSIE/They're Back_ Why the 2013 Blue Jays Might Win It All.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/DIMANNO, ROSIE/They're Back_ Why the 2013 Blue Jays Might Win It All.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hill, Jenna Miscavige & Pulitzer, Lisa/Beyond Belief_ My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hill, Jenna Miscavige & Pulitzer, Lisa/Beyond Belief_ My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 02 - Arctic Incident, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 02 - Arctic Incident, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 08 - Last Guardian, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 08 - Last Guardian, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 0.80 - Artemis Fowl Files, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 0.80 - Artemis Fowl Files, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 03 - Eternity Code, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 03 - Eternity Code, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 01 - Artemis Fowl.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 01 - Artemis Fowl.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 04 - Opal Deception, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 04 - Opal Deception, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 05 - Lost Colony, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 05 - Lost Colony, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 06 - Time Paradox, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 06 - Time Paradox, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 07 - Atlantis Complex, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 07 - Atlantis Complex, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 0.50 - Artemis Begins.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Colfer, Eoin/Artemis Fowl - 0.50 - Artemis Begins.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Clairmont, Susan/Unsolved.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Clairmont, Susan/Unsolved.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Adeline, L. Marie/S.E.C.R.E.T_.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Adeline, L. Marie/S.E.C.R.E.T_.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 02 - Da Vinci Code, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Dan/Robert Langdon - 02 - Da Vinci Code, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Richer, Shawna/Renaissance Rocket Man.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Richer, Shawna/Renaissance Rocket Man.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Garmin/nuvi 2200 2300 2400 EN OM.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Garmin/nuvi 2200 2300 2400 EN OM.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Chancellor Manuscript, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Chancellor Manuscript, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Cry of the Halidon, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Cry of the Halidon, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Scorpio Illusion, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Scorpio Illusion, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Contenta, Sandro/Sex, Scandal and Secularism The Catholic Church in Crisis.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Contenta, Sandro/Sex, Scandal and Secularism The Catholic Church in Crisis.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/NatureBright/Nature Bright Inspiration.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/NatureBright/Nature Bright Inspiration.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matarese dynasty - 02 - Matarese Countdown, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matarese dynasty - 02 - Matarese Countdown, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/NatureBright/NatureBright Suntouch Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/NatureBright/NatureBright Suntouch Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Cuba Libre.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ross, Oakland/Cuba Libre.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 01 - Eighty Days Yellow.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 01 - Eighty Days Yellow.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 03 - Eighty Days Red.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 03 - Eighty Days Red.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 02 - Eighty Days Blue.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Jackson, Vina/Eighty Days - 02 - Eighty Days Blue.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Snicket, Lemony & Seth/All The Wrong Questions - 01 - Who Could That Be at This Hour_.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Snicket, Lemony & Seth/All The Wrong Questions - 01 - Who Could That Be at This Hour_.epub'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matarese dynasty - 01 - Matarese Circle, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.4 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matarese dynasty - 01 - Matarese Circle, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Moss, Michael/Salt Sugar Fat_ How the Food Giants Hooked Us.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Moss, Michael/Salt Sugar Fat_ How the Food Giants Hooked Us.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matlock Paper, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Matlock Paper, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Osterman Weekend, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Osterman Weekend, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Trevayne.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Trevayne.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Onymous, Ann/Font Tester V2.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Onymous, Ann/Font Tester V2.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hume, Christopher/On the Waterfront.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hume, Christopher/On the Waterfront.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Holcroft Covenant, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Holcroft Covenant, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 04 - I Am Half Sick of Shadows.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 04 - I Am Half Sick of Shadows.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 05 - Speaking From Among the Bones.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 05 - Speaking From Among the Bones.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Mitchell, Alanna/Invisible Plastic_ What Happens When Your Garbage Ends Up in the Ocean.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Mitchell, Alanna/Invisible Plastic_ What Happens When Your Garbage Ends Up in the Ocean.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Kidd, Kenneth/Rob Ford_ A date with destiny.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Kidd, Kenneth/Rob Ford_ A date with destiny.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Porter, Catherine/Shelagh_ The Beauty of an Ordinary Life One Year Later.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Porter, Catherine/Shelagh_ The Beauty of an Ordinary Life One Year Later.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Zerbisias, Antonia/Escorts_ Love for sale in Toronto.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Zerbisias, Antonia/Escorts_ Love for sale in Toronto.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Louise/Chris Spence_ How plagiarism caught up with Toronto's top educator.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Brown, Louise/Chris Spence_ How plagiarism caught up with Toronto's top educator.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Coyle, Jim/Quiet Evolution_ How Dalton McGuinty changed Ontario -- and why he resigned, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Coyle, Jim/Quiet Evolution_ How Dalton McGuinty changed Ontario -- and why he resigned, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Scrivener, Leslie/On Ealue Lake_ Wade Davis and the Battle for Todagin Mountain.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Scrivener, Leslie/On Ealue Lake_ Wade Davis and the Battle for Todagin Mountain.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Kidd, Kenneth & Coyle, Jim/1812.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Kidd, Kenneth & Coyle, Jim/1812.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Richer, Shawna/OMG! JUSTIN!_ My Time Among the Beliebers.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Richer, Shawna/OMG! JUSTIN!_ My Time Among the Beliebers.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Porter, Catherine/Stella.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Porter, Catherine/Stella.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Contenta, Sandro/Linda's Story.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Contenta, Sandro/Linda's Story.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bain, Jennifer/Best of the Holiday Cookie Calendar, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bain, Jennifer/Best of the Holiday Cookie Calendar, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Welsh, Moira/No Going Home.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Welsh, Moira/No Going Home.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Mitchell, Bob/Glory Hunters.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Mitchell, Bob/Glory Hunters.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Edwards, Peter/Vito Rizzuto_ Canada's Country Club Mobster.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Edwards, Peter/Vito Rizzuto_ Canada's Country Club Mobster.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Scarlatti Inheritance.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Scarlatti Inheritance.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sony/Sony ICFC703.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sony/Sony ICFC703.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Sloan, Robin/Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sloan, Robin/Mr. Penumbra's 24-Hour Bookstore.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, Jennifer & Zlomislic, Diana/Shock_ An Investigation into the Startling Comback of Electroconvulsive Therapy.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wells, Jennifer & Zlomislic, Diana/Shock_ An Investigation into the Startling Comback of Electroconvulsive Therapy.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hapton, Sharon/Soup Sisters Cookbook_ 100 Simple Recipes to Warm Hearts . . . One Bowl at a Time, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hapton, Sharon/Soup Sisters Cookbook_ 100 Simple Recipes to Warm Hearts . . . One Bowl at a Time, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Unknown/D435-C180.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Unknown/D435-C180.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Gookin, Dan/Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet).epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Gookin, Dan/Nexus 7 For Dummies (Google Tablet).epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Google Inc_/Nexus 7 Guidebook.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Google Inc_/Nexus 7 Guidebook.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Maclennan, Hugh/Two Solitudes.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Maclennan, Hugh/Two Solitudes.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Moore, Lisa/February.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Moore, Lisa/February.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Urquhart, Jane/Away.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Urquhart, Jane/Away.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wagamese, Richard/Indian Horse.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wagamese, Richard/Indian Horse.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bergen, David/Age of Hope, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bergen, David/Age of Hope, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ghomeshi, Jian/1982.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ghomeshi, Jian/1982.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Rushdie, Salman/Midnight's Children.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Rushdie, Salman/Midnight's Children.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Kobo Inc_/Kobo Arc User Guide EN.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Kobo Inc_/Kobo Arc User Guide EN.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 13 - Lighthouse, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 13 - Lighthouse, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 12 - Murder Room, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 12 - Murder Room, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 11 - Death in Holy Orders.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 11 - Death in Holy Orders.epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Wikipedia/XBMC Tips [Wed, 21 Nov 2012].epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Wikipedia/XBMC Tips [Wed, 21 Nov 2012].epub'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 10 - Certain Justice, A.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.5 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 10 - Certain Justice, A.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 09 - Original Sin.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 09 - Original Sin.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Donovan, Kevin/ORNGE_ The Star investigation that broke the story.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Donovan, Kevin/ORNGE_ The Star investigation that broke the story.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul & Rankin, Jim/I Remember.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Hunter, Paul & Rankin, Jim/I Remember.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 08 - Devices and Desires.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 08 - Devices and Desires.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 06 - Death of an Expert Witness.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 06 - Death of an Expert Witness.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 07 - Taste for Death, A.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 07 - Taste for Death, A.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 05 - Black Tower, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 05 - Black Tower, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 04 - Shroud for a Nightingale.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 04 - Shroud for a Nightingale.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Livesey, Bruce/Thieves of Bay Street.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Livesey, Bruce/Thieves of Bay Street.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Association, American Heart/American Heart Association Healthy Family Meals_ 150 Recipes Everyone Will Love.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Association, American Heart/American Heart Association Healthy Family Meals_ 150 Recipes Everyone Will Love.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 01 - Cover Her Face.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 01 - Cover Her Face.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 03 - Unnatural Causes.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 03 - Unnatural Causes.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 02 - Mind to Murder, A.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 02 - Mind to Murder, A.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 14 - Private Patient, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/James, Baroness P. D_/Inspector Adam Dalgliesh - 14 - Private Patient, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Downing, David/Silesian Station Split.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Downing, David/Silesian Station Split.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Road to - 01 - Road to Gandolfo, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Road to - 01 - Road to Gandolfo, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Road to - 02 - Road to Omaha, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Ludlum, Robert/Road to - 02 - Road to Omaha, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/8904872/Aspire-easyStore-H340_SG.book.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/8904872/Aspire-easyStore-H340_SG.book.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/BreadMaker/Bread Maker BK1060BC RECIPES.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/BreadMaker/Bread Maker BK1060BC RECIPES.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/BreadMaker/Bread Maker BK1060BC MANUAL.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/BreadMaker/Bread Maker BK1060BC MANUAL.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Patriot/Patriot - PBO Core Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Patriot/Patriot - PBO Core Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/JVC/JVC DVD XV-S300BK Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/JVC/JVC DVD XV-S300BK Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sony/Sony VCR HL792HF Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sony/Sony VCR HL792HF Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Pioneer/Pioneer VSX-818V Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Pioneer/Pioneer VSX-818V Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Sony Corporation/Sony Clock Radio Manual - ICF-C414.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Sony Corporation/Sony Clock Radio Manual - ICF-C414.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Toshiba/Toshiba TV Manual.pdf']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Toshiba/Toshiba TV Manual.pdf'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u"file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 02 - Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag, The.epub"]'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 02 - Weed That Strings the Hangman's Bag, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 01 - Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 01 - Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentIds='[u'file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 03 - Red Herring Without Mustard, A.epub']'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - contentId='file:///mnt/onboard/Bradley, Alan/Flavia de Luce - 03 - Red Herring Without Mustard, A.epub'
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - finished book loop
DEBUG: 0.6 _store_bookmarks - finished

DEBUG: 2.2 do_koboutilities - finished
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:53 AM   #205
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Calibre job log

Spoiler:

Store Reading Position
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - start
DEBUG: 0.0 do_koboutilities - options={u'storeBookmarks': True, u'rating': False,
Ah there. I should clean it up a bit.
Old 07-18-2013, 04:54 PM   #206
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
David,

I noted that the kepubs send to the device are named as is in the configurations in the save template field {authors}_{series} {series_index}_{title} but the ones that are send to the directory are named {title}_{authors}, is it possible to make them be named the same way? It would make the process off separating the books and putting them in separate directories so much easier.

tempest@de is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 08:29 PM   #207
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempest@de View Post
I noted that the kepubs send to the device are named as is in the configurations in the save template field {authors}_{series} {series_index}_{title} but the ones that are send to the directory are named {title}_{authors}, is it possible to make them be named the same way? It would make the process off separating the books and putting them in separate directories so much easier.
Are you talking about the file name used in the extended driver for the copy of the kepub? If so, that isn't handled by this plugin. You need to make the request in the thread for the driver. But, have a search as I think it has been suggested already.

If that isn't what you mean, I need some more information.
Old 07-18-2013, 08:52 PM   #208
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Quote:
But, have a search as I think it has been suggested already.
It has, and I've got a bug to investigate it
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #209
tempest@de
Fanatic
tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tempest@de ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, kindle
@ davidfor

that's it, sorry I mixed the plugins.
tempest@de is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2013, 08:09 PM   #210
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Version 1.2.2

Version 1.2.2 is up. The only change is to fix a problem in the image directory cleaning if there was no SD card in the device. Thanks to anacreon for reporting this.

Tags
kobo, kobo utilities