Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre Companion

Notices

Old 09-08-2014, 04:51 AM   #1
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
So how are the kittens doing? (not CC related)

Moderator Notice
Moved this out of the wish list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
So how are the kittens doing?
The two boys (brothers, red tabbies/ginger toms, approx 2 months old) are little hellions. They are into everything, no matter how high no matter what it is under. We have had to move my wife's earring stand to a high dresser (which may not be high enough in a few weeks) and take almost everything off the bathroom counters. My hearing aids are now stored in a drawer and on not my bedside table. A favorite game is "attack the human toes" especially when we are sleeping. One of them woke me up at 5 AM by cleaning my ear. All in all, very satisfactory cats.

The girl (calico long hair, approx 6 weeks old) is still hiding. She came to us directly from being found somewhere in the "countryside". The last time we had a feral kitten this young it took 6 weeks for her to get comfortable. This one will not take as long, as she is already exploring when she thinks we aren't looking and she purrs when I put her on my chest and pet/scratch her. She is a sneaky one. The boys want to play but she hisses at them. They turn around, then she pounces on their tails and jumps back, ready to hiss again. They seem not quite sure what to make of her, but they appear not to be pushing her too hard.

Last edited by chaley; 09-08-2014 at 04:54 AM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2014, 03:58 PM   #2
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
Moved this out of the wish list

The two boys (brothers, red tabbies/ginger toms, approx 2 months old) are little hellions. They are into everything, no matter how high no matter what it is under. We have had to move my wife's earring stand to a high dresser (which may not be high enough in a few weeks) and take almost everything off the bathroom counters. My hearing aids are now stored in a drawer and on not my bedside table. A favorite game is "attack the human toes" especially when we are sleeping. One of them woke me up at 5 AM by cleaning my ear. All in all, very satisfactory cats.

The girl (calico long hair, approx 6 weeks old) is still hiding. She came to us directly from being found somewhere in the "countryside". The last time we had a feral kitten this young it took 6 weeks for her to get comfortable. This one will not take as long, as she is already exploring when she thinks we aren't looking and she purrs when I put her on my chest and pet/scratch her. She is a sneaky one. The boys want to play but she hisses at them. They turn around, then she pounces on their tails and jumps back, ready to hiss again. They seem not quite sure what to make of her, but they appear not to be pushing her too hard.
Sounds like fun. You need to keep everything including your toes out of the kitties' sight if you don't want them attacked. And maybe keep your ears clean so one of them isn't forced to do it for you.

It sounds like the calico should do good since she has buddies. And if she lets you pet and scratch her, she's almost there already.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert