Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-07-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
sanfel
sanfel began at the beginning.

Device: motorola w510
Hello from Argentina

Hi! I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I joined this forum because I'm in the process of acquiring an e-book reader device (may first one). I've been reading about the Sony Reader PRS 500 in this forum and it has helped me get an idea of what it is like. I'll be posting about it soon (mainly questions

Cheers,
sanfel
sanfel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 01:12 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Glad you found us. I think you'll continue to find all kinds of great info about the Sony Reader here. There should also be some information from international folks that have gotten a Reader. (Officially, it's only for sale in the US, probably due to distribution contract constraints. But there are a few folks that have one outside the US and seem to be happy with their choice.)
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2008, 12:47 PM   #3
Rosaen
Rosaen began at the beginning.

Device: esperando Cybook
Hola Sanfel, yo tengo un maravilloso Cybook, vivo en España, llego el día 26 a BB.AA, el 27 parto para Tucumán, si estás interesado en ver el Cybook, me dices y podemos encontrar la manera de que lo veas, un saludo
Rosaen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:14 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. You picked the right place.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote